ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴇxᴀᴍ

Recovery girl had just shown up at the right time to heal Ochaco as she says "Is everyone all right?"as I say "mostly everyone but my friend needs help getting up"as she looks at her leg "well it's seems to be broken"I was in shocked "Please fix it recovery girl"as I put my hands together as she said "Don't worry your girlfriend will be alright young man"we both said thank you but paused when we realized what she said "B-b-Boyfriend!"we yelled in unison as we blushed heavily which caused others to laugh as I was malfunctioning as Ochaco said "M-me and sir Izuku a-a-aren't together"as I swear when she said that I did everything but could to avoid getting hard "Getting hard I see?"Meliodas smirks and I say "S-Shut up Meliodas!"still smirking while I was still a blushing mess

Outside U.A.

I was walking outta UA only to run into Bakugo "oh hey Bakugo"as he says "hey Izuku how's it going"as I said "so has someone ever told you about the seven deadly sins"with him saying "going straight to the point huh?, but yeah about how they were knights of Liones and fought against the demon king"as I nodded and then showed him the Dragon on my arm as he says "So you got a tattoo as well"as I said "it's not a tattoo and please stop treating it like that"as he just smirked but says "it means that we have 2 sins we just need the other 5" as he says "I guess so by the way how many points did you get on the test" saying "about 271 what about you?" Looking a little surprise "I got at-least 183 points still sad you got more though"as I said "might been because the hole you got and how you were laying down"as he says "yeah but everyone was not moving remember"as I scratched my head "yeah I guess your right hehehe"we turned around to see ochaco coming towards us as she says "are you and sir izuku going to the train station"as bakugou said nothing in shocked and I say "um yeah we are wanna come with us?" as she nods "great now let's get going-"as bakugou turn me around saying "so you got her to call you 'Sir Izuku' huh makes a guy wonder what happened"as he smirks saying "N-not you to Bakugo!"with Meliodas saying "See he agrees with me on teasing"he smirks as I think "Great I need to deal with two guys teasing me"