ᴛʀᴀɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ

Once I got back to the house with a hug from my Mom after saying I was home her saying "How was your day at school sweetie"as I say "Oh it was good gonna be on break cause of an attack on the school and cause of the festival coming up"as she was shocked saying "was anyone in your school hurt!"as I said "Besides Shoto getting a nose bleed from Yaoyorozu and my teacher getting destroyed by a monster thing" as she said "Is your teacher ok!"as I said "Yup"as she then asked the question that set me off "Soooo do you have a crush on any girl in your school"as I blushed so hard it looked like I was apart of kirishima's hair as I stuttered saying "Oh w-well y-y-you see uhhh"as she started to fangirl saying "Who's the lucky girl what's her name"as I started to sweat profoundly as Meliodas being a piece of shit sometimes says "Now that I think about it I never notice that Ochaco may have bigger boobs than Elizabeth"as I said the first name that popped up "Ochaco!!!"as immediately I put my hands on my mouth my Mom immediately having starry eyes me saying "Mom its not what you think!!!"as she then started to aww with me blushing profusely finishing my Katsudon "Well I finished I better go train i'll be back later!"

Outside

as I left out the door going to cool down as I was thinking "Why did you say that Meliodas!"as he responded with him saying "What i'm only saying the truth besides she is the descendent of Elizabeth after all"as my Meliodas personality kicked in as I thought "Well she does has a big chest and really good curves an-, Wha what are you making me think!!!!"as he chuckles saying "Letting you able to think your mind"as I thought one last time "I hate you..."as I was sitting in my mental corner him then saying "Alright now its time to seriously train!"looking at the ocean beach as Meliodas then saying "Well here some things you should about like the Oynx flames"as I was confused saying "So how do you use these flames"the response he give is "You just need to feeling of heat rush to your hand and then concentrate that heat into the flames of hell"as I sent all the warmth of my body into my hand as I felt the flames on my hand burn my body as I slightly tensed up summoning the Oynx flames in my hand as I was so in shocked "W-Wow I already did it that was fast"as the flames disappeared as soon as they came as I wondered "Wait what happened why'd it stop"as Meliodas says "Once you summon the Oynx Flames you must keep your concentration in your hand to keep the flames alive"as I breath in and breath out once again sending the warmth to my hand feeling the burning sensation as the Oynx flames once again resurface as Meliodas then says "Alright now shoot out the heat in your hand and at the ocean"as I stuck my hand out as the flames start shooting out my hand as the fire flows over the water soon disappears into thin air along with it being down right peaceful as I said "I forgot generally how beautiful the beach is"as he said "Hey maybe you can take Ochaco here on a date and see here in a you know what"as I was questioning at first "What wha.....Ochaco in a bikini!!!!"as my entire body was literally a tomato "WHY'D YOU PUT THAT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD!!!"as he said "Cause it's funny to see how you react to things like that"my response being "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!!!"as Meliodas says "Cause why not and I know you like her so I can tell you liked thinking about it"as he then says "Just give in to the darkside Izuku"as I said "No!!" "Yes!" "NO, Im not a pervert!!!"as he says "Try to deny it but you deep inside know you are!!!"as I stated "I hate you Meliodas"as Meliodas says "You are cool to Izuku"

To Be Continued...