𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚃.𝟷

Ever since that embarrassing and demonic incident in the Hero vs villain training the next day we came to class was a shocker as Mr.Aizawa told us "Today we're gonna be going on a field trip to the USJ which the USJ will help you train in different kind of environments I won't tell you now as you'll need this training for different situations now get your hero costumes and meet me outside where the bus is parked"as mr Aizawa was walking out the room as we had to go to our lockers which hopefully Kaminari learned his lesson from last time we were in the locker room which he did but I was suspicious as once we gotten into our hero outfits well except me I got into my sports uniform because of what happened with Bakugo as once I got outside Ochaco said "Dekiru wheres your costume?"as I said "Well the match with me and Bakugo destroyed my costume but Bakugo's was also destroyed so we're in sports uniforms"as then we saw another class as I walked up to them and said "Hi I'm izuku Midoryia from class 1-A and who is your class"as the guy said "I'm monama from class 1-B we're here because we were told that we're going on a field trip to the USJ"as I then said "huh?,me Aizawa never told us that"as monama agreed as we looked at Aizawa "Oh right forgot to tell you that class 1-B will be coming with us along with their teacher Vlad king"face palming as class 1-B got into the other bus with all of us getting into the bus in front of class 1-B once we had all gotten into our seating order as I was next to Todoroki with us talking about who would be a popular hero in the future as I was looking at the floor seeing Shoto as I saw the sloth looking thing on his foot immediately thinking "I guess Shoto is the sin of sloth"as he didn't notice me looking at his leg looking back up as Mina had to say the most awkward thing "Hey how about we play truth or dare"as I was already thought why as I thought it couldn't get worst as she was the first one to ask me "Hey Midoriya truth or dare"as I said "Truth..."as she said "Do you have a crush on anyone"my face exploded as I stuttered like hell "W-W-well y-You see uhhhhh"as she was smiling as she said "So you do!"as I was so embarrassed I hid my face in my hands as the bus stops saying we're here as I was save as Mina whined "Awww I wanted to guess who his crush was!"as I thanked the demons and gods for hearing my pray once everyone got off we met the hero No.13 Ochaco started to fangirl about 13 and all the people 13 saved I thought it was adorable and smiled as before we got into the building I could sense a presence as I was getting in a fighting stance as Bakugo wondered "Captain what's wrong?"as I said "Villains are infiltrating the building!"as we all see a guy with hands on his face along with 100's of other villain appear as the hand guy said "Where is Endeavor?..."

To Be Continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~