Narrative

Nigga I said you could come not the whole damn mystery gang" I say hoppin out my car

Nigga I said you could come not the whole damn mystery gang" I say hoppin out my car. "Come on they wanted to come" mar says "nigga my car can't even fit all of y'all" I say " can you figure something out" he says with puppy dog eyes. "Oh right Leslie this is mattia, kairi, Alvaro, Alejandro,and roshaun." Mar says "hi" I say clearly annoyed "somebody is having a bad day" said kairi "shut up before I strap you to the hood of my car of my car." I say relentlessly the rest of the boys started laughing. "Ok so Alvaro will sit on Mattias lap, Alejandro will sit in roshaun a lap Zion sit on jahmir slap and kairi can get in the trunk" I say with a smile on my face " why I got to get in the trunk" " cause your little and you made me mad.

Everyone got in the seating positions even though nobody likes it except mar. "So you wanted me to sit in the front next to you" mar said cockily I ignored him while the song finesse by Bryson tiller came on. I WANT MY BABAY TO HAVE YOUR EYES IM GOING AGAINST MY OWN ADVISE I start to screen the lyrics and mar looks at me with a face like 'you can have my kids if you want'.

Mariano

While we were in the car we suddenly pull up to a store but the store doesn't have a sign. "Where are we" mattia says. "Mind your business I'll be back in ten minutes mar open the trunk for kairi even though I would mind if he suffocated" said Leslie

Leslie

I got out of the car and walked into the shop the smell of weed hit me right in the face. "Yo treyshawn" I say. "Leslie what you doing up in Ottawa" he said "I moved here recently" "so what you need" he said " my usual that I used to get in Cali" i said signing my name on the list. As I was pulling out my wallet trey said "no, no it's on the house" without second guessing cause a bitch tryna save money I say "thanks trey you the best" then I grab my bag a walk out.

Kairi was sitting in the trunk with his legs hanging out. "Get in" I say, he puts his leg in the trunk and I close it I get into the car and hand my bag to Alejandro in the backseat "what's this" he said, " not for you just hold it til we get to my house." I say while driving