Narrative, instagram

"Flight 301 to Ottawa Canada" the lady on the intercom said

"Finally" roshaun said "for real I was getting tired of Italy" samy said standing up from his seat.

"Damn y'all didn't like my trip" I say with my hand over my chest.

"It was alright"Alvaro said sitting him his seat on the plane. "And why we gotta take the regular flight this time" he added on.

"Because my momma forgot to book the private jet and apparently people like to go on vacations." I said while putting my carry on in the overhead.

-

"Home sweet home" jah said flopping down on the couch. "You gon put a dent in the couch stupid" jay said walking out of our room because she had just put away her suit case.

"I'm taking a shower I hate plain rides, make me feel so dirty" I say going in my room.

I get my towels and start to play my old school playlist. The first song that plays is 'keep ya head up' by Tupac.

I washed my hair shaved and everything. When I got out of the shower I put on some oversized sweats and an oversized sweatshirt. I then wanted to blow dry my hair but jayla nappy ass hair broke my blow drying comb.

So instead I put in my leave in conditioner and put my hair in two braids.

I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone was sleep so I decided to just put my dirty clothes from the trip in the hamper and my clean clothes back where they belong I realized I hadn't posted on my spam in a while so I just did that.

Liked by curiousgeorge, aloevera and 1,820 others Food4les: I haven't been here I a while how y'all been

Food4les: I haven't been here I a while how y'all been.

User890:I'm good how was Italy hoe
^food4les: good bitch

Username99: I love how she act like friends  with her fans💕
^food4les: ofc bby❣️

Alyessaferguara:( honestly don't know how to spell her name but I'm too lazy to check sooooo) this is mars girl lmao bye🤣
^username99: ruh roh raggy
^user290: damn homegirl just showed up.

Hater8910: ughhhh I liked it when you weren't here
^food4les: you literally on my spam stupid.

I turned my phone off put it on the charger and then turned my tv and and played the show never have I even on Netflix.

"Praxton can fuck me sideways" I whisper to myself.

After I finished the whole season I fell asleep