Messages, instagram, narrative

"Damn it's hot as hell" jah said coming out the rink to the side area where me and Zion was at

"I told you it was gonna be hot idiot." I say. "Where the hell is jayla" Zion said looking around.

"I have no clue but imma go- oh shit" I say ducking. "What" jah said looking the direction I was looking before I cut myself off.

"That's my ex dequavion" I say still ducking. "That is the ghettoest name I have ever heard in my life." Zion said while chuckling.

"I know but that nigga is crazy" I say still ducking. "Why wait he do" jah said now sitting next to the seat I'm ducking under.

"He said he was gon throw my ass off a cliff and kill my daddy" I say. "What the hell!" Zion practically yells.

"Nigga keep your voice down" jah said kinda ducking too now. "And he said next time he see me he gon get revenge on me and everyone I love.

"You don't love us tight" Zion said. I gave him a nigga is you dumb look and he turned away.

"Let's just leave then." Jah said getting up. " what about jayla" Zion said still looking at jah. "Text her when we get to the car let's go."

We made it out of the skating rink then jay came out tiptoeing.

"Where to now" I say since I'm driving. "Home" Zion said with a sigh.

-

"Jay where were you at the rink". Jah asks her while we still in the car. "Promise you won't tell" she said.

"Bitch what did you do" Zion said annoyed. "I kissed someone" she said.

This little hoe

"Wait what" I said stopping the car. It was 1 am and we were on the streets so it was fine.

"With who" jah said turning his head damn near giving himself whiplash. "A boy I met named Derek" she replied

"Like my uncle that died from cancer" I say even more shocked. "No bitch not yo dead uncle"

"You a hoe" jay said under his breath.

"What you say" she said to jah.

"He said you a hoe. Alejandro don't deserve that shit. you did it to him once and then when it happened to you, you got all sad and who was there to comfort you ALEJANDRO and now who are you dating ALEJANDRO and what did you do? You CHEATED ON ALEJANDRO. so yes you a hoe and you in the wrong for that. And I hope Zion told him too" I say yelling at her.

And then my phone dinged from a message from a group chat.

            Alejandro support team 😢🔮

Curious george💛😁
What even is this name😭

Les🌞
Ale we have to tell you something