Narrative

Leslie POV

Leslie POV

"Mattia your hoe texted me" Jayla said walking back into the car. "His wha- oh" Alvaro slow ass said.

"That dirty coochie bitch still talking shit" Zion said. Sitting next to jayla in the car. "She's not my girlfriend" mattia said with his head hung down.

"She ain't say she was your girlfriend she said she was your hoe" I said rolling my eyes while mar put his hand around my shoulder.

I lean my head on his shoulder like the corny hoe I am.

-

"We're here" the driver says. We all get out the car and of course everyone had to wait for me because I got the keys.

"So wait movie we watching" samy said grabbing the remote off my bed while plopping down on it.

"We aren't actually having a party dumbass" Mariano said hitting samy upside his head. "Then what are we gonna do" kairi said sitting on the couch beside my room.

"We're throwing a party fuckers!" Jahmir said walking in the room with two bottles of wine. "Who the fuck drinks wine" Zion said with his bad bitch glasses on bringing them to the bridge of his nose.

"You just too much" I said laughing. "Go get the tequila, and don julio out of the cabinet downstairs." I say talking to jahmir.

He puts the bottles on the table next to him and goes back downstairs. "I'm not up for a party" mattia said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Good you weren't invited anyways and get your dirt ass off my bed" I say pushing him on the floor.

"Les stop being so mean" roro said. "Nope I think I will be just as mean as I want" I say walking into my bathroom.

"Your mom was downstairs les and she said you can't have a party cause there's a meeting tonight." Jahmir said through the door.

"FUCK!" I yell stretching out the 'u'. "So we are watching a movie" samy said I heard a slapping noise I'm guessing it was mar hitting samy upside his head.

-

"So what movie" kairi said. "Ohh let's watch rush hour" I said pushing kairi off my bed so I could get on.

"What the hell is that" Alejandro said sitting on jayla's bed facing the tv. "A funny ass movie" roro said sitting in the couch turning the tv to the movie.

The hole movie everyone was laughing and by the end of it everyone was sleep except me and mattia uglyass.

"Why did you do it fat neck" I asked mattia without looking up from my phone. "Was the name really necessary" he said looking at me with an attitude.

"Was cheating on my sister necessary" I question now looking at him face to face.

He sighed and put his head down and shook his head no. "So why" I said.

"I don't know I thought that she was gonna pick someone and I wasn't sure or not if it was gonna be me" he said looking up with a tear in his eye.

"Stop crying nigga damn, I hate emotions" I whisper the last part. "And if you must know she was weighing her options pros and cons, this trip was gonna decide and you fucked it up" I said turning my phone of.

"Listen I didn't mea-" "I really don't want to hear it, oh and I hope you have nightmares" I say cutting him off while cuddling a sleep mariano. And with that I was out like a light.

A/N

I know I haven't been updating so sorry but If you want me to make a new chapter comment and give me some ideas and tell me if you likes this shit or not sooo bye