Chapter 6:ที่รัก (Darling)

Guyyyyyssssss..I am so sorry for this late update..I've been getting fever this week..Not feeling well..but now..I am okay..So I came up with this chapter..hoping it will make you guys happy and cheer you guys during this lockdown.. Don't worry na..I believe we will get through this together..No one will be left behind..Just take care of yourself and I bet we will pass..I love you guys and keep your hygiene clean..#wetookcareofourselves..Thanks for reading..Now let's get to the new chapter which is Chapter 6:ที่รัก(Darling)..Love yalls
(and sorry for the typos or grammatical error)

Type's POV

Tharn...Tharn...Tharn...That name are all around my head..His laugh,his attention and his affection are his main attractions..Is this his true self?All are cozy and warm..Loving,caring and concern..

Tharn: ‘Type!! Look at this.. It's so colourful..'

Type: ‘What is that?'

I get up and approach Tharn who was pointing at something inside the lake..

Type: ‘Tharn... It's a fighting fish'

Tharn: ‘It's so pretty...Can you catch it for me?'

Type: ‘Sure..Find me a clear bag plastic..'

Tharn wandered around to find a plastic bag..He seem so excited to catch the fish..

Tharn: ‘Here..hurry..before it swim away'

Type: ‘Khubbb...'

I slowly immerse the plastic into the lake and capture the fish..

Type: ‘Hahh...We caught it..Here'

We walked home after I caught him the fish..Tharn was excited to put it in a fish bowl..He look so happy..

As soon as we arrived,Tharn filled my old fish bowl with water and slowly put the little fish in it..His smile reached the ears..He look so cute...

Tharn: ‘Yeay...What a beautiful fish..I'm going to call it,Type'

Type: ‘Hey... That's my name! Can't you choose other name?'

Tharn: ‘No..I can call it any name I want to..besides..I called it Type because of it's colour'

Type: ‘Are trying to say I look colourful?Are you crazy?'

Tharn: ‘Look at you spectacles..Look at your style...Look at you jeans...They are different colour..So it suits you'

Type: ‘Are you judging me?'

Tharn: ‘No..I'm just refering you as a ‘colourful' person..You know..always bring happiness to other..even after you are mad to that person'

Type: ‘Ceit..Cheesy'

Tharn: ‘Why don't you smile a little when I compliment you?'

Type: ‘Why should I??'

Tharn: ‘Auw naaa..Please smile..I want to see you smile'

Type: ‘Meauwwwww'

Tharn placed both of his hand on my shoulders,then shake me..

Tharn: ‘Naaaaa..naaaa..naa...'

Type: ‘Er..er..errr..Kdai...emmmmmmmmm(smile)'

Tharn: ‘Show me a peace sign'