Chapter 23: Le défi de la vie

Hye guys..

First of all..I would like to apologize for this very late update.. It's been almost a month since I updated the story..leaving everything hanging..But trust me..I've been trying to write this chapter a few times but it didn't work..so after a whole day planning yesterday..I managed to settle things down..and I really hope you guys would understand my condition right which I have to divide my times for my studies and my books..I really want to study..but writing is my vital strength to communicate with everyone..It is something I really love to do and with everyone's supports..I've been so happy to keep writing..Ilysm..

Really hope that this chapter give satisfaction..The next chapter would be better..I promised..Love yalls<3

(Oh...fyi..I've been working on this one book too,which is BrightWin Fanfiction..Since I have not much time to handle 2 books at a time..So I decided not to publish it yet until Sing Me a Lullaby is finished..Hope everyone would be able to wait ..and I also hope that it would be as hit as My TharnType Fanfiction 💟)

Enjoy(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Tharn's POV

Type: ‘Tharn!!!Tharnnn!!!!Wake up!!Tharn!!Ouch...Thi rak!!Wake up..Ughh..ouch'

Type's yelling woke me up...As I woke up next to him on the hospital bed,I saw red like fluid on the bed,came out from Type's bottom..I get up and pressed the emergency button simultaneously and shout 'Doctor!!!Nurse!!!' many times..

I don't know how should I react,but my heart felt worried as I saw Type's hurting..

Tharn: ‘DOCTORRRRRR!!!!!!NURSEEEEE!!!WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!!!'

The nurse and doctor went in and immediately went for Type..I was forced by the other nurse to go out and wait for a while..

Type..will you be okay? Will our baby be okay?...God... Please.. please.. Protect my love one..I don't want any of them to get hurt.. Please.. I'm praying to you..

I wandered around and can't even get a sit..my heart felt so damn worried..my hubby is fighting for his life and our baby's too..

Doc: ‘Mr.Thara..'

Tharn: ‘Moh..mohh..How was everything?..Are they fine??Is there anything that I need to know?'

Doc: ‘Everything is fine for now..but..'

Tharn: ‘But what moh??'

Doc: ‘Type's womb are so fragile and it is unstable..this is because his male body can't produce that much progesterone which are useful in thickening the..wait..Pardon me..did you get what I am trying to talk about,sir?'

Tharn: ‘I do..just proceed'

Doc: ‘Okay..Let me continue.. Type's body can't produce much progesterone for the strengthening of the wombs..So..When his pregnancy reached 7-8 months..We need to inspect him from time to time until it is time for him to gave birth..'

Tharn: ‘*glad*Fuhh..Is that all moh??Now..my wife and our baby are okay.. right?'

Doc: ‘He is okay.. don't worry.. We have given him a sedative injection,let him rest for a while..and please.. avoid giving him foods which are not recommended by the dietary requirements..'