Chapter 20: With You

Hey guyss...I've come with the new chapter..I know..It tooks me almost 2 weeks to finished it..but I told you..it would be worth it..I'm sorry..I've been quite busy with school lately.. Well...Becoming a pre-University student isn't that easy..I've been load with many kind of assignment..

Well.. Finally..I've finished writing this chapter..Now.. I would leave it for you to read..and enjoy..

Ohhhh.. Don't forget to watch

The Moment -Since- (First eps released yesterday) and Still2gether(14 august) on youtube na khrubbb..

TharnType Season 2 haven't tell their release date..or..could someone tell me when??

Right..Enjoy the reading guys..Love yall❤️(forgive me for some grammatical errors or spellings..maybe I missed it)

••••••••••••••❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️••••••••••••••

Ken's POV

We reached Chiang Mai and it tooks an hour and half to reach the camping site..It was named as Fuang Fah Camping..

I pulled over and woke P'Lee up..He rubbed his eyes and stretch his body..

Lee:'Where are we now?'

Tharn: 'We had arrived..'

P'Lee look at me and started to speak..

Lee: 'I...Did..I..sleep on your shoulder along the way??I'm sorry..I..'

Ken: 'No that's fine..you must be tired driving..I understand..'

Lee: 'Sorry..'

P'Lee opened the door and walk to the booth..He help the other to take out some stuffs..But what's weird is..

He carried my backpack all the time right after he bring out from the booth..

Ken: 'Here..let me carry my own bag'

Lee: 'No..that's fine..Let me help you with this.. It's not that heavy..'

Ken: 'No..I can carry it myself..'

Lee: 'No..I insist..'

I can't do anything..He carried all those stuffs and still carrying my backpack on his beg..

I help P'Tharn and P'Sarawat to carry some camping needs from the car..They are all acting so weird..

What is happening?Can someone tell me?

Even P'Vee acted so weird today.. Something's fishy about them..I don't know what but..damnit..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Type's POV

We reached the camping site earlier than we thought..It must be because of Ken's driving..He drives so fast,I can't bear the speed..But thank god..we arrived safely..

I look out to the scenery and inhale the cold refreshing air of the environment..

It's never been so relaxing..

The green surrounding bring much calmness to me..

Suddenly,two fair hand wrapped my waist and hugged me..A warm lips landed on my neck..

Tharn: 'Enjoying the view?'

Type: 'Tharn.. Stop.. people are looking at us..*giggle*'