009

🕷

PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.

"THERE'S no one at Parker's house," Emma said, entering Francesca's hideout as she looked her in the eye before quickly turning away. "We did as you asked-we destroyed the place. There's no hideout, nothing with clues to where Nathan is. They've all disappeared."

Francesca scoffed. "People don't just disappear, Rosalie. They have him somewhere safe, I know it. We just have to figure out where-"

"Then get off your ass and go find him yourself. He was your boyfriend, wasn't he? Just think of where he could be. Where did he take you that you can remember off the top of your head? If you really want to have him captured, you're going to have to help us out, don't you think?"

Francesca slipped her hands in the back of her jeans pocket as she leaned against the wall. "Do you have your suit on you?"

"My suit? Why would I need-"

"Do. You. Have. Your. Suit. On. You." Francesca rolled her eyes. "Just answer yes or no, its that simple."

Emma sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Who do you need me to play as now?"

Francesca smiled, biting her nail. "Mm, I was thinking a delivery woman... We're going to need to send Tony Stark a package personally. Are you ready?"

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

Emma gripped onto the package in her arms as she made it to the Avengers compound grounds. Her eyes wandered to find out where Francesca was hiding before she heard her voice coming through her earpiece.

"Tony Stark has a bodyguard who should be coming any time soon. He's sort of tall, chubby but has a muscular appearance. His name is Happy Hogan-he would be the one to drive Nathan and I around when we went on dates." She laughed softly.

Emma furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you doing this to him, Francesca? I could tell you loved him, and you probably still do."

"He's coming out-remember, don't let him take the package. Make him bring Tony Stark out." Emma nodded as she held her head up high before stopping in the middle to meet him halfway.

Happy flickered his light switch on her before coming closer. "May I help you?"

Emma cleared her throat. "Hi, I have a package for Tony Stark."

"Package? What's inside?"

"How should I know? I'm only the delivery woman. Listen, this needs to go to Mr. Stark-"

"Great, just give me the package and I'll give it to him-"

Emma heard Francesca mutter a few words in her ear before she backed away from him. "I'm sorry but, I personally need to give this to Tony Stark. I just can't give it to you, it needs to be him."

"Happy?" Tony said, walking beside him. "What's going on out here?"

"She says she has a package for you," Happy grumbled. "Says she has to give it to you personally."

Tony gently smiled at Emma, looking down at the package before he finally looked back up at her. "Hey Happy, do you mind leaving us alone for a bit?"

"I'll be inside if ya need me." Happy nodded, eyeing Emma one last time before heading inside. She looked down once he disappeared from her sight before jumping at Tony's voice. "The package-is there somewhere I have to sign or?"

She closed her eyes, opening the package and taking out the gun, pointing it at him. "I'm really sorry about this, Mr. Stark."

Francesca came up behind him, pointing the gun to the back of his head. Tony raised his hands up slowly as he frowned at Emma. "Where is Nathan Parker?"

"I-I don't know."

"Of course you do, you're the first person he would turn to if something like this would happen to him. Tell me where he is or I'll blow your fucking head off!" Francesca screamed, her finger over the trigger. "Tell me his location, Stark!"

Tony had fallen to his knees. "Francesca, I don't know. I don't know where Nathan is."

"Dad?" Morgan called out and Emma whipped around, eyes widening before looking back at Francesca who she noticed hadn't even flinched. "Francesca, stop all of this now. He doesn't know where he is. Leave him alone!"

"Tell me where he is NOW, dammit!" Francesca screamed. "You know where he is, TELL ME NOW!"

Emma already knew what his answer was going to be as she moved out of the way as she covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut but still hearing the bullets go off. She opened her eyes finally before feeling Francesca grab her arm and run with her.

She stumbled as Francesca kept a firm grip on her. "Keep running, Em. Whatever you do, just don't look back."

"You actually did it." Emma said, pulling her arm back as she stopped from running. "Do you have any idea of what you did?"

Francesca furrowed her eyebrows. "You know I had to, he didn't tell me anything about Nathan and where he is."

"You killed Tony Stark-
you killed Iron Man."

GABBY'S NOTE!

holy fuck
holy fuck
holy fuck