015

🕷

ROSEMARY had been startled awake, blinking her eyes to focus her vision as she couldn't recognize her surroundings. She frowned lightly, trying to move her arms when she realized that they were tied up behind her back. Looking around, she found Peter and Michelle in the same position as her but were fast asleep. "Dad? Mom, Dad wake up!"

Multiple lights suddenly came on, making her flinch as Peter and Michelle finally woke up due to the bright lights. Peter frowned when he noticed how Rosemary was in front of him. "Rosemary-what?"

"What the hell is happening? Where are we?" Michelle gasped, trying her best to free her hands. "Why are we tied up?"

"I-I don't know," Rosemary shook her head. The room didn't have much, with them being surrounded with four white walls along with a two-way mirror. "I just remember sending a text to Sienna and then I just felt...I just felt someone attack me, someone put something over my mouth-"

"Yes, so did I, I tried to get them to release me but I blacked out-"

"The only one who did manage to fight back was Peter," They all looked over to the speaker listening to the voice. "And, man, could you put up a fight. Still failed, though."

Rosemary sighed. "Of course it had to have been you, Francesca."

Francesca laughed. "Smart girl. Are you guys comfortable? Did you guys need anything? Snacks, water-"

"We'd like to be let out of these chains, Fiona." Michelle snapped. "Don't go and pretend like you care about us, we all know you don't."

"I'm just trying to be the best daughter in law I could be," Francesca said. "You and I both know why I can't let you out of those chains. This is what you all asked for anyways."

They suddenly turned to look into the mirror as Francesca's figure showed her smiling at them. "Do you guys not know what Nathan has caused with his disappearance? Guess what he has caused..."

"You caused everyone to turn against him, you've said countless lies!" Peter snarled. "Nathan has done nothing wrong, and if he has, it was your doing. You lied to him about having a child, you pretended to love him-"

Francesca leaned against the desk in front of her, biting her lip. "I'd keep my mouth shut, handsome. Keep blaming me, you know the consequences. Now that you're tied up, maybe just maybe one of you will tell me where you have Nathan hidden."

Rosemary scoffed. "Have you thought that maybe we are trying to find out where he is too?"

"Please," Francesca shook her head. "I'm sure Nathan wouldn't just run away without telling his family where he'd go."

"Well, he didn't." Peter whispered.

Francesca pouted, looking down at something that they couldn't see. "What do you say, Megan? Do you think they're lying?"

Michelle suddenly stopped breathing, squinting her eyes. "What did you just say?"

"What are you talking-"

"I clearly heard you say my daughter's name, you psycho! Why is she there with you? How is she-what did you do to Aunt May?!" Michelle said, her breath quickening.

Francesca smiled, picking up Megan as she held her on her hip. "I did what I had to do, May has reunited with Tony...and, no, I didn't kidnap Megan. Once she saw me, she ran right into my arms. This little girl loves me and there's nothing you can do to make her stop. I won't hurt her, if thats what you're worried about. Here in my arms is the one person who can bring me Nathan."

"No, No, Aunt May," Peter cried out. "She can't be dead, no, no, no..."

"I'll give you time to grieve," Francesca sighed. "When I come back again, one of you better speak up or....well, you already know. For the meantime, try to guess which one of you will be first to deal with Cherry."

"With what? What are you planning to do?" Rosemary sniffled.

Francesca had her hand on the knob before turning to look back at them. "That is a surprise you will soon find out." She winked.

GABBY'S NOTE!

YOU. ARE. NOT. READY
FOR. WHAT. I. HAVE. PLANNED.
IM SO EXCITEDDD

also i've been getting comments and dms about there being a possibility of there being a smut chapter for nathan and cindy...lol is that something you guys would like to see? pls comment below!!

also if you haven't taken my quizzes i had for this book, please go check it out on my conversations, both links are there! i had so much fun doing them and tell me if i should make more and what type of quiz it should be!!

thanks for reading, i appreciate every single one of you