Steps of Annoyance

We got to his house sooner than expected, from me that is. The party looked as if it just started, Sam walked up on the huge stage and grabbed the mic. I was worried he was drunk but I knew I couldn't stop him from doing whatever it was he was going to do. I looked over to the bar and saw one of the three guy standing there, they looked over at me, I quickly turned back towards Sam.

"Is everybody having a good time?" He slurred while bobbing back and forth. I knew he was drunk, why didn't I bet money on it?

The audience didn't even answer validly, not even 9 and everyone's drunk as hell. Usually I'd be doing the same thing but I guess I was to late for this one. Someone tapped my shoulder and I aggravatingly turned facing a drunk Brinna and Jackyln, there was going to be a serious conversation about this when I got home. So, why not play it cool?

"Hey....Brinna and Jackyln." My voice accidentally shrieked but, I guess this time I couldn't fight it. I really was intimidated by them, my homophobic ways have changed forever because two drunks could easily over power me. "Shit." I mumbled.

Although they kind of were slurred and annoying just like Sam was, they'd have major hangovers in the morning to bonus....right? "Steph-Stephanie? What-what are you doing here?" Brinna sounded high, she held her arm around Jackyln for support. "So?" I asked in spite of the situation, then I realized I'd have to drive them home. "Give me the keys Brinna."

She look confused.

"Where are the keys?" Brinna evidently heard me the next time and took them from her bra. I took them from the key ring and put them in my pocket, I took both of them to the car. They plopped down into the backseat, Brinna couldn't stop laughing so I smelled her breath and sure enough. /Pot breath./

"Alright driving." I thought in my head every single accident that could happened then suppressed them. Enough panicking and mayhem for one night, I just need to drive them home and make sure Storm is alright. Responsibility. Hmph.

"Okay. Check the mirrors, ignition, rear view and we're-" Jesus fucking Christ. How am I the annoyance in the house? I looked to my right and saw Brinna, suspicions were indeed confirmed, she was high alright. But with the wrong guy.

"Hey, hey Steph I want- I want you to meet my bestest friend in the whole wide universe! Sammy Whammy Cammy Mammy Sammy!" She stepped over her right foot and fell right on top of Sam. They both laughed, I guess this meant Brinna was staying here, not that I'm jealous or anything it's just I'm 100% sure Brinna and Jackyln were divorcing. Which was good enough for me.

"Come on Jackie." I called as I put her seat-belt on. In the few short minutes I've been hanging out with her I realized how in spite of everything, cool she was. I also realized how much of a hypocrite Brinna was but that wasn't as important as getting Jackie home safe, Concern. I'm on a roll!

Starting the ignition and getting Jackie home was easier than I thought, the problem was getting her out the car and in the house without the neighbors seeing. Plus, getting her past Storms room but I wouldn't worry about that as much as I'd worry about Megan squealing on me. But she was light so this was a piece of cake.

"Stephanie?" Her voice sounded small, like a 5 year old's. "Stephanie my head hurts really, really bad. Can I have some water?" Though it was cute, it also annoyed the hell out of me. "Steph!" She whined. Okay, this woman need to shut up, now preferably. I carried her to my room and sure enough Megan and Storm were going through my scrapbook.

"Oh, hey Steph we, were just-" Megan looked up and saw us, I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything. "I'll go tuck Storm in." She winked at me and whispered, "We'll talk tomorrow at school." She piggybacked him across the hall, I put her on the bed and put a blanket over her. "Wait Steph, I want water!" She whined and kicked.

"I'll get you water then!" I yelled, stomping to the kitchen seeing Megan leaving. "Remember explanation tomorrow." I nodded and poured a small glass of water. When I heard the door closed, Jackie sighed. "Here's your water." She quickly drank it all, placebo effect from the alcohol probably, and like that she went to sleep. Without and word or a whining notion, I knew she didn't pass out because she was snoring.

"Stephanie?"

"What?!" I yelled a little louder. I whipped my hair and saw Storm standing in the door frame, he looked scared. "I'm sorry buddy." He ran to hug me, this was a weird feeling to me. Love? Alright. Alright that's enough. And like that I fell back on the bed next to Jackie, Storm eventually fell asleep so I put him beside her and they cuddled.

It was kind of boring when I was up by myself, it's 2am and Brinna's not here, and I left her alone with Sam. So the walk of shame to the path of regret countdown has begun everyone! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. The door clicked and I saw a tired emotional Brinna walking through the frame, locking eyes with me was the best part. Her fear was evident, anyone with a brain could see.

"So, Brinna? How was that party?" I had a feeling that she'd lie, and I'm so ready to be kept in Jackyln's custody. So come one Brinna, take it home and lie!

"It was alright." I raised a brow at her reaction to my question, she seemed confident. Time run into the ground. "So, where's Jackyln?" I've got her. "She decided to stay come home late." And the crowd goes wild! "Oh, really? Well a little birdy told me and Storm a bedtime story, let's say 3 hours ago." I looked my /watch/ for effect.

"What are you talking about?" She nervously laughed.

I walked to my room and the look on her face, when she saw Storm and Jackie was priceless. "Liar." She looked toward me and practically begged. "You will tell no one about this." Well, more of a threat. "I don't think you want to mess with someone that knows about you and Sam." She scuffed. "Who?"

I looked at her hair. "I'm sure you have no problem in telling Storm about "White Chrsitmas" in July." I smirked and walked to her room, "You don't deserve Jackyln. But what the sircumstance maybe I forgive you for lying." Forgiveness. Check.

Before she oculd say anything the door was closed the TV was on. "Karma's a bitch." I chuckled to myself and watched as Bugs Bunny out witted the Elmer. Wonder what tomorrow brings?

---

I'll tell you exactly what tomorrow brought and didn't bring at all. For one it brought total respect from Brinna to me, bonus including a confession from her along with proof. Not the mention the pure torture in her eyes as I, a mere 15 year old out witted my dramatic, over toned lesbian mother.

Of course there were down sides, like the fact that Jackie might totally faint at what Brinna did, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Hopefully, Brinna learned her lesson and we can put everything behind us, and if not then we'll Brinna get ready to sign those divorce papers.

"Stephanie!" Snap. Snap.

I had almost forgot where I was, stupid Emma and Jasper. She gave me a concerning look, "Did anything happen at that party?" Was I going to tell my best friends what happened at that party? Eh..Tweak.

5 minutes later.

"Your saying Danny Steds the one that goes to our school, drugged you? Then he brought you back home, to which you saw Brinna just coming home hungover. So you made her believe Jackie was home the whole time while she cheated on her with a guy named Yoshi?" Emma repeated back.

"Exactly what happened. Yes."

"Yoshi. A guy named Yoshi, no Dave, no Dexter, Harold, Roger, or Jason? Just Yoshi, your absolutely positive." Jesus Jasper.

"Yes."

***

Sooooo? How was it? Give me your thoughts and comment!

"Santa Baby, a 65 convertible too Steel blue." ~ Michael Buble