Better?

Keke

Ruby had gotten everything together for her part of the party or should I say the after party looking at my ankle almost there I can't wait for it to get fully healed.

Maybe I could go to this little party after all since my ankle is getting better by the second now for what type of dress should I wear though it was a star event type of party I think maybe something short cute and white.

I think a white dress will reflect the lights yea I think I'll go with white.

****

Ruby

I got the Dj booth set up in the back to where the pool was I cannot wait I'm really super happy I don't know why maybe because my girlfriend will be there.

It's been like 3 days and I haven't seen her I hope and pray to god that she is alright.

****

Jay

Whatever that those girl's have planned hopefully it's entertaining and not to much over the top well then again if anything maybe I should worry just a bit.

Since ruby did help out it's ruby so yea I should worry, But for what keke had going on I wonder why she needs all of those light's.

Only thing that she told me was to dress up nicely she said I didn't have to go all tux out for this event so maybe something simple will do, I kinda want to know what will she be wearing.

Maybe she could if her ankle gets better.