Remember

keke

Waking up in my bed clothes jeez my damn head it fucking hurts when I looked over I seen a pill and some water thank god I quickly took the pill holding my head.

When I tried to get up I went back down why are my legs weak?, The fuck did I do last night holding my head trying to remember but I still have nothing.

I try to get up once more using the wall as help as I thought did I fuck someone?, Cause that's the only thing that make sense making my way into ruby's room she was sleeping still.

 Smelling breakfast being made I walked downstairs using the railing so I don't slip up since I can bearly walk like that finding my way to the source of smell.

seeing jay cooking without a shirt on seeing his fitted muscles moving about that apron fit him very well I was drooling looking at him after a while I stopped so I won't get caught.

"Well look who's up early" yea I know right also I wanted to know did you see what happened to me at all last night or at least during the party?

****

Jay

Putting the plate in front of her I think to myself so guessing that she doesn't remember herself being stressed out so I helped her relived her of that licking my lips still being able to taste her from last night.

I wonder when will she remember today maybe? Hopefully soon can't wait until she realize what happen even the look on her face I bet it will be cute her reaction.