The Fuck

Ruby

Trying to waiting for my ex to get here since she was not coming I went back to my gramps house.

Locking the door behind me I hear instant moaning I thought to myself damn gramps you sly dog.

I creep up to the door to put my ear on it "We should hurry up before my friend get back".

What friend trying to get a good listen on the door "keke everything will be fine".

Wait wait wait nah it can be keke I walked off from the door then paced looking back at the door.

I pulled out my phone then looked back towards the door I called her phone.

Crying because I heard the phone in the room that means she's doing my grandfather.

I opened the door turns out I was wrong he was doing her.

"R-ruby" they both looked at me I ran out.

****
Keke

Oh shit no no no throwing the cover over me in a rush I ran downstairs she was crying.

Ruby I'm sorry "how are you sorry for falling on my gramp's dick".

Ouch burn hey listen thing just happened okay.

"Yea right you just want his money like everyone else"

She made me shed a single tear that shit hurted me

"Like the fuck keke"

****
Jay

I heard them arguing so I came down as well

She doesn't want my money that's what you wanted for your little side pussy.

Which I paid for just like this house I paid for and all of that other useless shit.

I'm sorry that me and your friends got together but she is a grown ass woman not only that but a woman who have a job.

Yea she may have other sugar daddies but she also have a job.

Unlike you mooching money off of me

Ruby turned red and then stormed out of the house.

"Was that really necessary?"

Keke it was she'll be fine she always is