Ghost?

Ruby 

For a past couple of days keke have been acting strange which is so unlike her I give up after a while I started to noticed that gramps been watching keke really hard.

Like he likes her or maybe he's worried about her I don't know but I will get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing that I do.

***

Jay

Thinking about keke for the past couple of days she's been avoiding me and I'm getting tired of it I sighed.

You know what I'm going to fix this shit whatever the fuck is going on I sat in my room waiting for nosey ruby to take her ass to bed.

Slowly opening my door checking left and right I know how my grand-daughter is she's fucking nosey soI got to do what I got to do.

I went over to ruby's door putting my ear against it she's snoring good I walked a little bit more down the hall to keke's room.

Opening the door good she's not here yet I sat in the dark on the chair waiting for to get in here.

****

Keke

Coming back into this house late as hell I wanted to make sure everyone is asleep I don't feel like seeing ruby and DAMN sure don't want to run into jay.

After the last thing that happened between us I don't need a repeat I already have to worry about my ex and then ruby girlfriend drama.

Shit a bitch is tired opening the door I didn't  feeling like turning on the light because that shit is bright taking off my earbuds placing my phone on the bed.

The fuck is that I looked over I know I ain't tripping I known I seen something moved biiitch I know there aren't any ghost up in here.

Nah nah I'm tripping when I moved away from the bed I felt a figure behind me oh shit what now?