Chapter 2: FIRST DAY

Levis pov:

Its a first day at Police Academia. I walked in principal office and they were a bit surprised that I came here on my own. While I was talking to them I noticed a tall blond guy in a corner. He was really muscular and well-built, but the thing that got me most was his eyes. His ocean blue eyes. Even tho I never saw the ocean in person, I saw it through a screen and most importantly his eyes were reminding me of blue sky, freedom. Just like the crest is called The Wings Of Freedom. The blonde's eyes practically scream freedom. Who knows, maybe after all these years, this is what I deserved... Freedom. I was a bit absent while conversation, but they decided its cus I'm missing my home. Luckily they didn't make any problems with me coming without parents. And I got accepted into the dorm. I was having a small room on my own and I wanted to spend most of a day alone. I don't know anybody and since I never had real friends, it's really difficult for me to fit in. I'm terrified. What if I make a mistake and everybody start hating me?! What if I say something stupid?! What would I say to them anyway?! What interesting story I have?! I never had friends or went to a party, I never had a vacation either. I spend my life taking care of my brother and watching anime. What an interesting life I had, I ironically thought to myself with. I noticed some kids approaching each other and talking. I'd like to join them, but I feel that in too scared to do that. I was sitting in my room thinking everything over in my head. My parents always told me that life easy while I have my brother. What could that mean? Will my life become more of a hell hole than it already was. I felt really nervous and I took my sketchbook and started drawing to calm my nerves, I've been doing that ever since last New Years' evening. Last time I felt hope for improvement. Usually I would just draw people being sad or crying, but now my drawings turned into monsters. And it all reflects my emotions. I never showed it to anyone, they wouldn't understand anything. They don't know how hard it is to just be used and thrown like a toy. But if my own family like that, then I'm never gonna trust anyone. I opened my sketchbook on the first drawn page, it was a sketch with the date 1st of January (next morning). I was sitting in the corner of the room and my parents leaving me thereafter yelling at me.

I never showed this to anyone

I never showed this to anyone. I'm scared that people might find me mentally ill, or they might think that it's my mistake all along. That I deserved to be thrown away...

After that there were more drawings that described my feelings. I would draw them in school on Thursdays, since we had time then. And I had to hide this new habit of mine from my parents.