chapter 3: what's wrong with brook

Andys pov

' y/n*, its a beautiful name isnt it? '

brook ' yh its okay '

recently brook had been down, you could tell he wasnt happy. so i asked him if he was okay.

brook ' im fine! '

' are you sure, you dont seem yourself.'

Brook looked at me, then looked back. He didnt speak to me the whole way home, not even a look. Was he mad at me.

when we got home, i asked him again, but this time i was more persistent. Looking him dead in the eyes, ' brook what is up with you, and dont tell me your fine, i know your not.'

Brooks face started to change, his frown fell further, his eyes began to flood woth tears. I pulled him closer to me, he threw his head onto my shoulder, and began to cry. we sat there for a while just comforting him. ' its okay brook, im here for you. you dont have to tell me unless ypu want to '

Brook whiped his tear away, look up at me and told me what had happened. i felt so bad for him. i knew what i had to do. so i waited for brook to fall asleep, i called y/n* and told her what happened.

phone call

Andy. ' hey, sorry i didnt call earlier brook is goung through some stuff. '

y/n*. ' oh no, its fine. just keep me updated so i know that he is okay '

Andy ' will do, ill call you later, bye.'

y/n* ' okay, bye '

y/n* pov

OMG he actually asked for my number. WE HAVE EACHOTHERS NUMBERS. I was so happy, that even the whole ride home i was smiling.
I unpacked the shopping, and headed straight to my room to get ready for work. I work the night shifts for goodheart hospital, so it was going to be another long late nigjt.

As i was about to leave the house my phone rand, and i immediately answered when i saw it was andy, he had told me something had happened with brook, so i wished him the best and went on with my work. He told me he'd call me back, but he never did. I was worrid for brook, as i wanted an update, i mean, i dont know him, but i still care.