chapter 44: " im so happy "

Andy pov

" SHE SAID YES ! "

Everyone burst through the door, they hardly fit through. The delight in each of their faces, on my face. She had made me the happiest man in the world. I knew that I wanted this wedding to happen soon, so I asked her if next December was okay for her. And of course she said yes. She wanted to marry me as much as I wanted to marry her.

Brook jumped into her arms like a child asking to see the ring. I can't lie sometimes I worry about brook, he is a very... Special type of human. But I do love him to pieces. Harper just stood there watching brook grab y/n* hand twisting it in places I didn't even know was possible.

Rye looked so happy for me, he patted me on my back and gave me that look, that look that you knew ment I'm so proud of you. All the girls were gathering around screaming. Obviously not as loud as brook was.

There was a moment, during all the screaming and excitement, where y/n* and I just looked at eachother, I thought in that small moment, this is the women I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, and not a single doubt was in my mind that that's how it was going to be.

I love her with my whole heart, I didn't think after all the pain I had to intake, I'd finnaly see the day where I would be this happy.

Y/n* pov

They all screamed at me, by they I mean all the girls and brook. Brook screamed the loudest, twisting my hand in directions I was concerned about. Harper just stood there watching brook be... Well brook.

Rye was congratulating Andy, sonny was stood with a huge smile on his face.

Andy and I had a brief moment just gazing into each others eyes. I thought to myself, this is the man I'm spending my whole life with, grow old with and maybe some day make a family of out own.

All of a sudden sonny stood on the table, clinked his glass, which broke as soon as he did so, completely ignoring the glass he carried on.

" I just wanted to say, I'm so happy to see Andy this happy. After everything you have been through, you deserve this. You deserve it all. Y/n* welcome to the family. We will all show u the love and support a family should show you. I love you all so much, remember that till death do us part "

Brook " till death do us part... PHAHAHAH... Relax sonjob it's not the wedding yet "

I couldn't help but laugh, sonny stepped down, cleaned up the glass and came to see the ring.