Susie X Reader "Flirting Contest"

Au: Deltarune
Type: Fluff
Requested By: @Idk_bro_101 :)
Notes: R/N stands for Rivals Name. You can just make up a name for that.
Kris (For Simplicity) can talk.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Something tells me this is NOT going to work out for us." You told Kris and Susie while you and the other students were going walking home.

Your school had just announced a dance party for next Tuesday. To 'Help Make New Friends'. Like that would ever work out. "Yeah, I mean, the sheet says theirs free food, and you can't argue with that ." Susie replied. "Your mom put you on a diet, and you can't argue with that." Kris replied. "Yeah? Well I don't care, and you can't argue with that." Susie said.

The three of you were the best of friends, or at least ever since The Dark World stuff. The three of you eventually had to part ways to go home. Not many students lived in the area were you lived, not that it was a bad place, just that their weren't many houses there. All of a sudden you heard the noise of something falling on the ground. You looked down and saw a pencil. Your pencil. It must of fallen out of your pocket.

Their wasn't anything special about it, it was just a yellow and black pencil. What was special was about it was who it was from, and the unfortunate circumstances you got it from. The story behind it was that a new guy, who recently joined the school, bullied you, a lot. His name was R/N. One day he stole your whole frickin pencil case. But Susie let you take one of her pencils, and keep it. That's what made it special.

Susie, you really liked her. Around her you got this strange feeling, you weren't really sure what it was. But you liked it.
You quickly picked up the pencil and left.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Timeskip)

It was now the night of the "Party". Yeah, you weren't really sure why you were going, but you were. Upon reaching the School you could hear "Pumped Up Kicks" playing from inside. Oh great! That's not ironic at all now is it?

Upon entering the building and the 'Party' room you could see Kris standing at the other end of the room, not engaging with anything. You started making your way towards him. "Hi!" You yelled over at him. He turned his head towards you and waved. You got over to him and said "So how's it going." "Well I'm alive at least." He joked.

There was a second or two of silence. "Well, what are you waiting, go on." Kris said while pointing at Susie, who was on the other side of the room, where the buffet was. "Huh?" You said. "I mean, it's obvious you like Susie." All of a sudden you heard R/N behind you.

"HEY! I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THEY LIKE SUSIE!" R/N said. "Uh, no?" You said. You and R/N got into an argument about whether or not you liked Susie, the more you know! R/N likes Susie as well. "You are SUCH an IDIOT Y/N! I should be the one to ask out Susie!" "Um, I don't wanna be rude, I just wanna talk to her."

"Hey! Cut it out guys!" Kris yelled. "How about..." Kris thought for a bit. " A flirting contest." You and R/N stared at each other for a second. "Fine." You and R/N said in-sync.
And so you and R/N took turns practising flirting on Kris. After a while, Kris would say which one of you should try talking to Susie.

R/N went first. "You're like my little toe, because I'm about to bang you on every piece of furniture in my house." "...Uh, alright then?" Kris responded.
Then you. "Are you a camera? Because I smile everytime I look at you." "Nice."
R/N
"I'm gonna make a complaint to Spotify, cuz you're not on the hottest singles." "Creative I guess."
Y/N
"Can I follow you? Because my Mom told me to follow my dreams." "Smooth."
R/N
"Are those pants on sale? Cuz they're 100% off at my place." "OK."
Y/N
"Your hands look heavy, can I hold them for you?" "Cool."
"Alright." Kris said. "I'll be honest R/N, as "Tough" as she seems, she's really not into those type of pickups." Kris continued. R/N was silent for a second before murmuring something under his breath and walking away. "Well, that sure was something. Anyways, I believe in you Y/N!" "I don't know. Are you sure?" You asked him. "100%!"

You took a deep breath and started to make your way to Susie. This was nerving. Susie was currently still at the buffet, feasting on a ham sandwich. You walked up next to her and said "Hi." She looked at you and said "What's up?" "Um, I guess I just wanted to say that-" You couldn't finish your sentence before R/N pushed you over. Neither you or Susie saw him coming. "OW!"

"Hey!"Susie yelled at him. "What was THAT for?" "Well, I just wanted to say I, kinda have the hots for you." R/N said. "What? I don't even know your name! Now leave!" Susie then shuved R/N away. R/N was silent for a second before running away crying. Susie reached her hand out to help you up, and you gladly exepted. "You okay Y/N?" "Yeah."

"So before, well, whoever THEY are showed up, what were you going to tell me?" Susie asked. "Well, I just wanted to say that, I'm not really sure what it is, but, whenever I'm around you, I feel really happy and bubbly, and, I just wanted to tell you that I really like you." "So, love?" "Yeah, I guess, sorry if this makes our friendship wired." "No, no, it's fine, honestly I like you too." "Really?" "Yeah."

This came as quite the surprise to you, you never though anyone, especially SUSIE, would like you. But the more you know!

The rest of the night or "Party" felt magical! You and Susie danced, ate sandwiches and told each other wired embarrassing stories from when you were younger, doesn't everyone? But anyway, you really felt happy, and so did Susie. And Kris, he just enjoyed watching it all unfold.

You and Susie were really in love.

(It's the end, you can like, stop reading or whatever. Hope you liked it. Have a good day! And remember, KEEP THAT LIGHT SHINING IN YOUR SOUL❤! )
Words: 1106