Jevil X Blind! Child! Reader "I Can Do... Most Things!"

AU: Deltarune
Type: Platonic (I mean, the requester didn't say it was, but since it's a child reader I really hope so)
Requested by: UndertaleSansGirl19
------~~~------

You'd done it! You had just escaped from Mrs.Toriels classroom! Now you could be like the cool kids who skip school! Now if only you knew which way the exit was, if only you could SEE. Yes, you may of been made fun of for it, a lot, but who'll be laughing now that your about to be the most popular kid in school!

Not to mention, your in the youngest class group! Even the big boys will praise you! Well, mabye not the purple one, but everyone else! You held your hand against the wall as you walked to where you hoped the exit was, eventually the wall turned of into a corner, but you kept following untill you found a pair of doubledoors, this must be it!

You opened them and walked into what you thought was outside, you oh so unfortunately didn't know you had walked into the closet, what a Non-Plot Related Coincidence right? You continued walking deeper into the closet. It suddenly came to you that you didn't know which way to walk home, whoops!

You sighed in defeat and turned around to go back in, but we all know where this is going, and without a moments notice, you were falling, no need for me to write in more detail than that huh?

------~~~------

"AAAAAA-OW!" And so you arrived, like a Postman who only arrives to give you bills and notes of things you must pay off. "HELLO?" ... "HELP ME PLEASE!" You sat on the ground crying in hopelessness for a while before you heard footsteps followed by a voice "Oh dear, I thought my ears were just playing up." "H-Hello?" You asked. "Hello! Um, l-let me help you okay?" The voice asked akwardly. "Uh, okay?" You felt someone pick you up, you knew about stranger danger, but this seemed like a good time to take the offer.

Their skin felt furry and warm, so you nuzzled your face against it and managed to fall asleep.

When you woke up you were sitting down somewhere. You heard the voice speak yet again. "Oh, you're awake! Hi there! My name's Ralsei, what about you?" "Y-Y/N" You replied. "Alright then, Y/N. It's um, kinda hard to explain what situation you're in, but. Well, I don't know what to tell you." Ralsei said.

You heard something rustle about, then something being placed in front of you. You must be sitting at a table. "Okay, you see this book right here? It'd says nothing about yo-" "Um, no I don't see it."You said.

"Huh? But it's right there?" Ralsei said confused.

"No, mommy told me that I can't see because I'm blind." You said.

"Oh, I'm ... sorry about that." Ralsei said feeling guilty.

Ralsei explained the legend and how he never heard tell of you. But he told you that untill he could help you back to your mommy he would take care of you. And that he did, you and him had a great, three days of being like a family, but, then, the people from the prophecy came along, and you and Ralsei had to come along, and during the entire journey you had know idea that you were travelling along side some of the big boys from school.

(Timeskip because I can't be asked)

"Just never mind that guy, he's just a creep." Susie said. Kris gave a nod and so did Ralsei. They, of course, were talking about Jevil. I mean, he's behind bars for a reason! Your little group started making your way back up the stairs and to the elevator. Ralsei picked you up so you could climb the stairs. He let you down outside the elevator so you could walk in. However, it seemed that Susie was a little too keen to leave and the elevator left without you.

The last thing you heard was Ralsei saying "Wait hold up!" Before the doors closed.

"W-What?" You said as you put your hands out only to, feel the cold of the elevator doors. You quickly realised what happened and began to panic. You were in too much of a frenzy to think of finding the elevator call button. You decided to ask the man downstairs if he could help. You heard one of the heros or whoever say that he gave them the creeps but you thought it'd be fine.

After making your way down you called out "Hello?" "Oh! Back so so- oh. It's you, you' were with the heros right?" It replies. "Um, yeah! Hey, mabye you could help me use the, uh, the, what are they called, it's the thing up the stairs." You asked not knowing what a elevator was. "The elevator? Sure thing! That is merly one of the things that I can do for you young friend, I can do positively anything!" It said sounding rather proud.

"Ooh! Ooh! Really?" You asked. "Am sure!" It said. "Could you mabye make me see again?" You asked hopefully. "Uh." The voice stopped abruptly. "I'm... sorry, but I can't do that, b-but I can do most things!" It continued sounding apologetic. "Oh. Nevermind." You said.

There was silence for a moment before you stuck your hand out and through the bars of his cell. "Can I come in?" You asked. "Uh, I can't really op-" Since you were so small you were able to slip right through the bars. "There we go." You said.

"Oh." He said. "Well, you should know by now, my name is Jevil, and what may be yours?" They asked. "My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you." You greeted. "Same to you, say, when you get back to your friends, ask them to reconsider getting the key, alright?" Jevil asked.

"S-sure, so can you help me out now?" You asked. "I can indeed, but first, how about a game, a game!" Jevil said enchusiascticly. "Okay! I love those! People always say I cheat when I play Pin the Tail on the Donkey though, because I never wear the blindfold." You told him. Jevil had sort of taken pity on you, you were just a kid, even if you were an easy target, he held back and tried his best to help.

You couldn't see it, but he summoned his carousel thingie (Whatever its called.) "I'm positively certain that a young child such as yourself only needs those remaining 4 senses to enjoy such a game." He told you. "Here" He picked you up and placed you on one of the Ducks (I dunno what they were but I'm sure you remember the attack)

"Now hold on tight!" He said. He stepped back and on and on you started spinning round. It's was a nice feeling. The wind, the feeling of going up and down, oh the joys! It was something you had never experienced before. "Whee!" You exclaimed as you went round and round. Eventually, it came to a stop, and Jevil came over to you. "So, how'd it feel?" Jevil asked. "It was amazing!" You exclaimed in awe.

"Can I do it again?" You asked hopefully. "Why of course, of course!" And so you did it again. Infact, you ended up doing it, a lot more. Jevil was happy to see you smile, and also extremely proud of his ability.

A while later, when you stopped, Jevil asked you some questions you'd probably imagine hearing from a grandparent. Things like how's school going or what do you wanna be when you grow up?

(Timeskip because I'm not filling out that conversation)

"Y'know, I just wanna ask, can you please be my best friend?" You asked. ... "Sure, sure kid" Jevil said. He stretched his arms out for a hug which you gladly excepted. All of a sudden, you heard of voice from up the staircase, it was Susie. "I dunno, the doors normally open by themselves." You then heard Ralsei reply. "YES, BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK TO LOOK FOR THE BUTTON THAT OPENS THE DOOR UNTIL AN HOUR PASSED!"

"Pssh, don't ask me, there isn't many elevators in the town I come from." You then saw Ralsei outside the door. "Y-YOU! RELEASE THAT CHILD AT ONCE!" Ralsei said trying to sound threatening.

"Well it appears our time must be cut short, well buhbuy! I hope I might see you again!" Jevil said. "Oh, bye." You said a little upset. Jevil carried you over to the bars where you squeased through the bars and were pulled into a hug by Ralsei. "Bye!" Jevil said one last time.

------~~~------

And back in school you reamerged, Kris and Susie with you. On the way out Kris called Toriel to tell her to call your parents. While you were waiting Susie spoke out to you. "Hey Y/N, if it makes you feel better, you can come with us back to the Dark World some time." "Really? I'd love to!" You responded. "I mean, go ahead and knock yourself out, I don't care for the safety of young kids." Susie replied.

And so a couple days later, Kris and Susie brought you back to Jevil, and he was estatic to see you again. You and Jevil had a wonderful time together, with  more to come in the future days. Jevil was basically your dark world baby sitter. You both remained the best of friends for as long as time went on. Le end!

(End comment. Thank for the request.)
Words: 1611