ARE YOU IN TEARS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY? No? WELL LET ME TELL YOU..

Whats a friend?

A friend is someone you love and who loves you, someone you respect and who respects you, someone whom you trust and who trusts you. A friend is honest and makes you want to be honest, too. A friend is loyal.......A friend is someone who is happy to spend time with you doing absolutely nothing at all; someone who doesn't mind waking up late at night just to comfort you and who doesn't have to talk to communicate with you.....A friend is someone who not only doesn't care if you're ugly or boring but doesn't even think about it; someone who forgives you no matter what you do, and someone who tries to help you even when they don't know how. ......A friend is someone who tells you if you're being stupid but who doesn't make you feel stupid....someone who'll understand you everytime when you need them too❤️ A friend is someone who'll make you push yourself to be the best you , you can be❤️ A friend is someone who checks up on you and ask "are u okay" "is everything alright" "are you hurting" "do you want food?" "How was your day"
Thats a friend...
BUT I GUESS I DIDNT HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THOSE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME, WHO CARED FOR ME INSTEAD THEY LAUGHED AND IGNORED ME AND ONLY TEXTED WHEN IT BENEFITS THEM.......SO SORRY WORLD IF MY DEATH COMES AS AN INCONVENIENCE TO YALL.....