Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hope you guys enjoyed the video, if you did please give it a big, big, big, big, big thumbs up. Please click the screen right now to subscribe for videos every single Monday and guys, we're almost at our goal of 100,000 subscribers for the end of the year. We're almost 5,000 away so, please, right now, take a second, click the screen, and subscribe."

"Every Monday, we do twitter..", Nick says as he throws his sock in Nolan's face.

Yeah, I'm Jessie and I'm dating that goofball you all know as Nick Buongiovanni. I met him last year when I moved to New Jersey from California. My dad got a new job so we had to move here. I miss the beach so much, but Mannn and I are going to Orlando soon! They have a youtube convention called Playlist Live to go to and they're taking me! I'm so excited!

Anyway, a little about me.. I'm Jessie and I'm 20 years old. I'm dating Nick Buongiovanni from the youtube group SDK. I'm also really good friends with Nolan and Adam. Adam is his twin. No, I've never mixed them up! I've been dating Nick for almost a year. I love him so much. I fit in well with his family too. I met Nick at College. We both go to Rutgers University in New Jersey. I have a best friend. Her name is Casie and she and the boys get along great! She is also best friends with Adam. I met her a few months after I moved here. She might be coming with us to Orlando but the boys are still deciding on that! You'll meet her later tho!

Now, back to the story!

"We do follow sprees every single Monday. So, if you want a follow from all of us on Twitter, you can go follow all of us on our Twitters down there." Nick actually finished what he was gonna say. Wow.

"And we want you to comment right now one person that you want to kiss. But, I guess if we learned one thing from today...", Nolan says like he normally does.

"Ronald McDonald gives out kisses with Happy Meals."

I swear, Adam is weirder than Nick.

"That was the best video you guys have ever done." I said laughing.

Nolan ended up choking on an apple stem haha. (LINK AT THE END)

We talked for a few minutes, then Nolan went to edit and Adam went to do whatever Adam does. That left Nick and I on the couch. We cuddled while watching Full House. A fan got him all the seasons for his birthday which was really nice of them.

In the middle of the episode, my phone started to ring.

"Heyooooo", I said.

"Hey.",Casie said.

"What's up?"

"I'm sitting at home and I'm so bored. What about you?

"I'm at Nick's watching Full House haha."

"Can I come over?"

"Lemme ask Nicholas."

"I hate it when you call me that.", said Nick looking kinda pissed off. He's so cute tho!

"Can Casie come over?"

"Yeah I-", Nick started to say before he was interrupted.

"Tell her she can come!", screamed Adam from the kitchen.

Well then. I guess he spends his time in the kitchen eavesdropping.

Nick and I just looked at each other before I answered back to Casie.

"Yeah sure, Adam really wants to see you.", I said laughing into the phone.

"Okay I'll be over in a bit! I'm gonna go pick up a coffee."

"Get me a hot chocolate please!"

"Okay, ask anyone else if they want anything."

I looked over at Nick and asked him if he wanted anything and he shook his head and went back to watching Full House. He's obsessed. I think he might have a secret crush on Danny Tanner.

Then, I went into the kitchen to ask Adam if he wanted anything.

"Yeah, sure, I'll have a coffee. Casie knows how I like it."

I walk back into the living room and plopped down on Nick's lap.

"Yeah, Adam will have a coffee and I want a hot chocolate."

"Okay, I'll be there soon! Byeeeee!"

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to video: http://youtu.be/W_mjIKmlx3k

Hope you like the story so far!

Thanks,

Jessie Buongiovanni ❤️