Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

~Casie's POV~

I look up to see Adam staring at Jonah and I with intense eyes.

Oh.

The next thing I know is Jonah is being pulled away from me and is in Adam's grip. Then, Adam took Jonah out of the bathroom. Then, I hear a huge slam. I run out of the bathroom to see Jonah on the floor against the wall.

"Why the fuck are you using her, Jonah!? She's not like the other girls that want to fuck you! Get out of this house now!"

Oh shit.

"It just happened!"

"Yeah, well my fist is gonna be-"

"That's enough, Adam.", says Nick.

Jessie helps Jonah up and escorts him back to the bathroom. I walk in that direction and I get stopped by Adam.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, okay."

"Casie-"

"No, Adam. Let it go.", says Nick.

~Jessie's POV~

That was intense.

I'm currently in the bathroom helping Jonah recover from the burns and what Adam did to him which, luckily, wasn't much.

Casie then walked in. I feel so bad for her. We all know Adam likes her... except her.

She then sat on the sink and went into deep thought.

I fixed Jonah up and offered to drive him home which he accepted.

"I feel awful for what happened. We were just supposed to talk about a collab that we were gonna film in Florida. I guess that's not happening.."

"Jonah, Adam WILL forgive you. Give him time. We all know how he feels about Casie."

"I actually like her as well. Like I want her to have my children."

"Dude, you aren't serious, are you?"

"Yeah, I think I am."

"Well, stop. Adam is in love with her and you know that. Here's your hotel. See you later."

Jonah got out of my white KIA Optima without saying a word.

We all want Adam with Casie and Jonah WILL NOT fuck it up.

___________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while! We've had a busy Christmas and New Years! We hope your holidays were nice! New chapter will be up soon!

And if you're still reading this, become a fan, comment your twitter name, and I'll DM you to Josh Sobo, Jonah Green, Adam Buongiovanni, Nick Buongiovanni, Nolan Emme, Joey Gatto, Josh Chomik, or Jack Dail!

Thank you for being patient!

-Jessie Buongiovanni!!