Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Jessie's POV~

So, today, the Mannn boys and I are flying to Orlando, Florida for Playlist Live. I convinced the boys to let Casie come along since the whole Jonah thing.

The only bad thing is that Adam is still really mad at Jonah and they're meant to make a collab video with him.

Nick, Nolan, and I are gonna have a fun time convincing him to forgive Jonah.

I feel bad for Jonah, but he gets all the girls. Adam has had a crush on Casie since she moved here a few years ago. If Jonah would move on, everything would be resolved.

So as we were boarding our plane, I see Jonah a few people in front of us. Then, it was time to take our seats. I looked at my ticket and went to find my seat. We booked the tickets late so we all couldn't sit together. I was sat next to an elderly man. At least I got the window seat.

I look around for everyone else and Nolan and Nick had seats beside each other. Ugh, they're so lucky. I then heard Nolan yell something. I looked back over and saw there was a little boy kicking his seat. HAHAHA.

I looked around to find Casie or Adam. I look over and see Adam has a window seat and sitting next to him is Casie. Sitting next to Casie was...

Jonah.

Uh oh.

Adam looked so pissed off. He noticed me looking and came over to my seat. He then asked if I could switch seats with Casie. I then replied with yes.

Hey, I don't like conflict.

It was a smooth plane ride. Jonah kept to himself and Adam and I took a nap. He's always sleeping anyway.

A few hours later, the plane finally landed in Orlando, Florida.

We got off the plane, got our luggage, and got into our rental car. We need to get around somehow.

We drove to our hotel which was really nice. I've only been to Florida once and I miss the lovely weather. It gets warm in NJ but not this warm!

We got settled into our room and then met up with everybody else. SDK lives close to each other but they still don't see each other that often.

Casie and I watched as the boys all talked. Jonah said something funny and Adam laughed.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

---------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter! The story will get better! Just be patient! :)

And if you're still reading this, become a fan, comment your twitter name, and I'll DM you to Josh Sobo, Jonah Green, Adam Buongiovanni, Nick Buongiovanni, Nolan Emme, Joey Gatto, Josh Chomik, or Jack Dail!

Thank you!

-Jessie Buongiovanni <3