Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I'll have two coffees with six sugars and vanilla creamer, a extra large hot chocolate, and a bottled water."

Hi, I'm Casie and I am addicted to coffee. Haha just kidding, but anyway, I am 18 years old and I moved to New Jersey last spring from Denver, it is soo much nicer here. It was always so cold in Denver. I met Jessie, Nolan, and the Buongiovanni twins and let's just say they are like my family..but anyway back to the story.

I was walking to Adam and Nick's house with their drinks. I was texting and looking down at my phone until I hit something hard and coffee and hot chocolate went over it. I look up to see this amazingly hot boy...covered in hot drinks.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!"

"I-its o-oka- ow it burns.."

"I hate to say this, but can you take off your shirt so I can see the burns? I'm a nursing student at NJU."

"Ow...I'm J-jonah by the way" He said taking off Hus shirt exposing his six pack.

"Mind if I examine?"

"No, not if you can help."

I examine the burns to see they are pretty aggressive.

"Can you come to my friend's house? I need to fix these up."

"I was actually heading to my friends, Adam and Nick's."

"Buongiovanni?"

"Yeah? You know them?"

"Yeah, but let's get you fixed up."
I said grabbing his hands and walking to Adams and Nick's and entering the house.

"Hey guys, about that hot chocolate and coffee..."

Adam came in to see Jonah covered in coffee and that I had my hands on his chest and he got mad and walked away.

"What is his problem? I sighed and looked down..

"He is just...stressed.." Nick said defending his brother.

Jessie jumped up and came over
"Jonah! What happened?!"

"Casie accidentally bumped into me on my way over here" he said in between his teeth.

"Nick, where is the first aid kit? These burns are pretty bad..." I said biting my lip.

"Upstairs bathroom cabinet." He said shortly.

"Thanks..now come on Jonah, we got our work cut out for us.."

I was fixing Jonah's burns, trying my best not to hurt him. I was wiping his burns off with peroxide and when I looked up, he smashed his lips on mine. I was stunned but immediately kissed his minorly chapped lips. He picked me up and put me on the counter since he towered over me. For some reason, I felt eyes on us..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!
A little note, there are two people writing this story! It's my friend Casie and I! We're gonna be taking turns uploading. We're each gonna be posting chapters on the weekends!
Thanks :)
-Jessie Buongiovanni