ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪

Beomgyu POV
"You better fucking behave while I'm out" my dad yelled at me. "Y-yes father" I replied quietly. My dad walked out the front door and slammed it shut. I heard his car drive away.
This was my chance, my chance to run away and be free. I grabbed a full bottle of my father's vodka and drank all of it. I changed into my black jeans and my black over sized along with my black trainers. I grabbed another bottle of vodka and ran out the front door. I ran about a mile, my vision was blurry. After running for about a mile I fell down and curled up into a ball. It was about 11pm and very dark outside, the street was empty and no cars were driving past.
I curled up into a ball with my arms around my knees and the bottle of vodka next to me.

Soobin POV
I was walking down the street to go and buy some snacks. I was nearly at the shop when I saw a small boy curled up into a ball. I noticed the bottle of vodka as I slowly approached the very small boy. "Hello..?" I said cautiously so I didn't scare the boy but he still jumped slightly at my voice. The boy slowly looked up at me and my eyes widened "Beomgyu..?" I said in shock. "S-Soobin.." Beomgyu said quietly before he started crying.  I approached the boy and tried to pick him up but I wasn't strong enough. I knew I had to call someone for help to carry him.