•School•

Beomgyu POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom and instantly sat up panicked. As soon as I sat up I winced at a pain in my head. "Oh, you're up" a voice said from somewhere in the room. I jumped slightly at the voice but soon recognised it as Soobin's voice. "Why am I here?" I asked quite tiredly. "I found you outside by yourself so I brought you to my house" Soobin explained. "Mk" I responded bluntly. "We have school today so get ready, you can borrow some of my uniform although it might be too big for you" Soobin said before placing the school uniform next to me and walking out the room.
I got changed and the shirt was very oversized but I styled it right.
"Hurry up or we will be late" Soobin said impatiently from outside the door. "Alright, alright wait a second geez" I responded.
I brushed my brown cat ears and my fluffy tail and walked out the bedroom.

Taehyun POV
I was waiting for Beomgyu and Soobin outside of the school gates. I suddenly heard a voice that made my heart beat quicker. "Move will ya?" A deep voice from behind me said. "S-Sorry Kai" I apologised quickly. I put my head down and looked at my shoes. I could feel Kai smirking at me and it made my face heat up. I heard him walking past me, making me let out a sigh of relief.

Kai POV
I was walking to school when I saw a small boy who was stood in the way of the gate. "Move will ya?" I asked not really knowing who the boy was. The boy froze up and turned around. He was quite cute, he had fluffy cat ears and a fluffy cat tail. "S-Sorry Kai" he stuttered. His stutter made me smirk without realising. I walked past and walked behind one of the walls far away from the man in entrance of the school.

Beomgyu POV
"Soobinnnnn hurry uppppp" I said while dragging soobin who kept getting distracted by puppies. "But they are so cuteee" he said sadly. "I don't care, we will be late for school" I replied, still dragging him by his arm. "Alright, alright but stop dragging me will ya?" he said. I let go of his arm and we made our way to school.
We finally arrived at the school and were greeted with our small friend Taehyun. "Hi hyunnie" I greeted. "Oh hi guys!" Taehyun replied.
Once I dropped all my friends off at their classes, as usual, I made my way to my classroom. I was early and the classroom was empty. I chose a table and the back of the classroom next to the window.

(Beomgyu is sat at the back chair, on the right) I sat down and put my bag under the table

I sat down and put my bag under the table. My bag was white with pastel pink cat ears on it. It might seem childish but I thought it was cute. Students started to fill the classroom until there was only one seat left, next to mine. "Good morning class" the teacher greeted. I didn't really care about this class that much because I always got good grades in it without trying, so I just stared out the window. I stared at the birds and the trees with the orange leaves, until.. *BANG* the classroom door flew open.
My eyes widened slightly when I saw who it was. "Choi Yeonjun, care to explain why you are late?" The teacher said sternly. "No not really" Yeonjun said in his usual deep voice. The teacher just sighed and looked at Yeonjun. "Just sit down Yeonjun" the teacher said, clearly fed up of Yeonjun's behaviour.
Yeonjun never came to class, only once or twice a year. And just my luck! The only seat left was next to me. "This lesson is gonna be awful" I thought to myself as Yeonjun sat down next to me.
I just stared out the window daydreaming before a sharp tap on my shoulder made me jump. I turned around and of course it was Yeonjun. "What does he want?" I thought, dreading that he would make fun of me as usual. "Got a pen?" He asked. My heart rate increased randomly. "Y-yes I h-have" I stuttered. He chuckled deeply, which made my face heat up more. I handed him my only pen that wasn't pink, because I know he wouldn't want to write with a pink sparkly pen.
"Thanks cutie" he said before winking at me and turning back around to his desk.
I just laid my head on the table, still daydreaming.
Finally class was over and I went to go to the bathroom. I kept my head down because I don't like people looking at me. I was walking peacefully until *THUD* I fell to the floor. "Oi watch it" an unfamiliar voice said. I looked up and saw an EXTREMELY tall boy. "Sorry.." I squeaked quietly. "Ugh whatever" the boy said before walking away. "Rude" I thought.

Hi guys! Sorry that this chapter is bad 😅 I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway 🤍