Ch.4

Lexie walked into Esmè's room. She saw her sister sitting on the bed. Lexie sat with her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine babes. Just not exactly thrilled at what I've got to do today."

Lexie smiled and nodded. "You don't have to do this you know."

Esmè sighed and looked at her little sister. "It's for the best. I can't have a baby. Not at my age."

Lexie smiled slightly. "Yes you can Es. You'll be an amazing mum. I know you will."

Esmè shook her head. "I'm scared that if I keep it, I'll resent it for ruining my life. I want to be a teacher."

***

Nikki looked up at the girls. She sighed. She knew Lexie was getting more and more out of control. She didn't even know why or how to stop her.

Lexie sat down and sighed. She could see how stressed Nikki looked. She felt a little bad. But she was sick of being told she wouldn't amount to nothing.

Esmè took hold of Lexie's hand as Nikki walked out. " I promise you. You're always going to be my baby sister. I owe you so much for today."

Lexie smiled and nodded. "I just want you to be happy."

***

Lexie arrived at the clinic with Esmè. She could tell how much Esmè didn't want to go through with it. She smiled. "You can keep it."

"I can't Lex. Mum would be disappointed. I don't wanna be the one who got pregnant in her last year."

Lexie took her hand. "Keep the baby. He or she will make you so happy."

Esmè looked at Lexie. "I can't do it alone."

"I'll help. I can be daddy."

Esmè sighed and nodded. "O-Okay."

***

Lexie arrived at school. Simon walked towards her. "You're in the cooler."

"What the hell?"

"Disrespecting Miss Spark? You need to stop with this bad behaviour Lexie. You're going to ruin your life. Your older sister is pregnant. You think she needs the stress."

Lexie rolled her eyes. "Tell Miss Spark to be a good teacher then and teach us how to not be like her. Ditzy and a bitch."

***

Lexie spent the day in the cooler. Esmè walked in and smiled. "I got told you were in here. I have a scan next week. Mum booked it. Fancy coming?"

Lexie nodded. She wanted to help her sister out. "I'd love to. Is mum coming?"

"She told me I made the decision to get pregnant. I made the decision to keep the baby so I have to handle it."

***

Simon walked into the cooler and smiled. "How are you Lexie?" He asked.

"I'm sick of being in here."

Simon nodded. He walked over and sat on a desk. Lexie smirked and stood up. She looked at him. "You know sir, we have such a sexual chemistry. I think it would be good to get rid of it."

Before Simon could say anything, Lexie walked towards him and placed her lips on his. Simon kissed back until he realised what was happening.

He pulled away and walked out the cooler. Lexie smirked. She was going to get him. No matter what it took.