Ch.7

It had been a few days since Lexie and Simon had kissed. He had avoided her ever since. And Lexie hated it. She hated felling like he was ignoring her. It was driving her insane.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs. Things were still tense with Nikki after it had been revealed that she had another daughter.

Esmè smiled. "You wanna walk in with me?" She asked.

Lexie nodded. "Yeah. I need to talk to you about something," she said as she took an apple from the bowl.

Nikki frowned. "Is everything okay?"

"Fine. I want to talk to my sister."

***
The two sister's were soon walking to school. Lexie sighed. "I made a mistake."

"How do you mean?" Esmè asked as she looked at her little sister.

"I kissed Mr Lowsley."

Esmè was shocked. She looked at her. "When?" She asked.

"When we found out about Eve," Lexie admitted. She sighed and felt a tear slip down her cheek.

Esmè nodded. "Lex. Whatever you do, don't get involved with a teacher. I did and now look at me. I'm knocked up by the guy in charge of our school."

Lexie looked at her. "I just can't help it. I want him and even though I know I shouldn't. I can't stop thinking about him."

Esmè frowned. "Babes. Have you had sex with him?" She asked.

"No."

***
Lexie was sitting in her English class. The door opened and Simon walked in. "Excuse me Miss Boston. I need a word with Lexie."

Lexie stood up and walked out the classroom. She followed Simon to the office. He looked at her. "Have you told anyone about us kissing?" He asked.

Lexie shook her head and sighed. "No," she said. She knew she was lying as she had told her sister.

Simon nodded and sighed. He was relieved that she hadn't told anyone. He knew it would potentially ruin his life. He could lose his job.

Lexie scoffed. "You don't even care about me do you? The fact that you kissed me and ignored me for days."

"I am your teacher. Nothing like that can ever happen."

"We both know you want more though. You want me and I can tell you do. You're turned on. Have me Mr Lowsley. Prove that you're man enough."

All of a sudden, Simon moved towards Lexie. His lips attached to her's in a heated and passionate kiss.

Lexie pulled him close as the kiss got more heated. Simon pulled away. "We shouldn't have done that."

"Oh but you wanted it sir. You just won't admit it cause I'm right," Lexie said.

Simon sighed. "This isn't going to happen. You need to find someone your own age."

***
Lexie found Esmè and saw how upset she looked. "What happened?" Lexie asked as she sat down next to her.

"Max Tyler happened. He told me to get an abortion cause he doesn't want anyone to know he knocked me up."

Lexie frowned and pulled her sister into a hug. "He's a dick. You don't need him in your baby's life. I'll help you look after it. You're not going to be alone."

"Thanks babes."

Lexie sighed and held her sister close. She knew she was getting annoyed with Simon playing with her emotions.

But could she ever get him to admit that he wanted her?