Chapter 1

**Third POV**

"Let me get this straight. You want us, the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes, to kidnap two seventeen year old kids?" Tony asks Fury.

"Yes. I thought that much was clear," Fury rolls his eyes - er, eye.

"Why?" Steve asks. He wasn't usually one to question authority but these are children.

"They pose a potential threat," Fury says simply.

"Relax boys. All we have to do is take the kids to the tower. Should be easy, it's not like we have to kill them," Natasha says boredly.

"Thank God," Bruce mutters.

"Hey, where's Thor?" Tony asks.

"He had to take care of something. He'll be at the tower when you bring in the children," Fury explains.

"Mom! We're going to meet Jason, Piper, and Annabeth in the park! Love you!" the teenage girl calls over her shoulder. The Avengers try to look casual as they watch the teens skateboard down the street. They looked like normal teens. The boy looked like a skater boy that caused a lot of trouble and the girl looked like she had boys falling at her feet. They didn't look dangerous but their files said that they have a history of explosions and disappearing. They also go to a summer camp that doesn't exist.

The team of heroes casually follows the teens as they make their way into the park.

They reach the park and pick up their boards before walking to their friends.

"We're being followed. Act casual," Percy whisper in Annabeth's ear when they hug as Arianna does the same with Piper. Arianna then tells Jason. The Avengers watch the interaction obliviously.

"How many?" Piper asks with a smile, pretending to have a normal conversation.

"Five. One girl and four guys," Arianna laughs.

"What do you want to do?" Annabeth asks, slapping Arianna on the shoulder lightly. Arianna sticks her tounge out.

"We'll go with them. Just us. We can take them down if we need to," Percy says, taking Annabeth's hand. Annabeth leans into him.

"Okay. Come back or I'll end you," Annabeth says, smiling sweetly.

"You say the sweetest things," Percy smiles back causing Arianna to snort.

"Can you hear what they're saying?" Tony asks.

"No. They're to far away," Natasha says, looking at her phone so that she doesn't look suspicious.

"They aren't very good at the whole undercover thing," Jason snickers. Arianna laughs and pulls out the monster-proof phone Leo made them all.

"Crap guys. We gotta go. Mom wants us home," Arianna says as the Avengers move into hearing distance.

"That sucks. We'll see you later. You're all coming to my house for Hazel's surprise birthday party right?" Piper asks.

"Yeah. It's gonna be awesome. We'll see you later. I love you Wise Girl," Percy says, kissing Annabeth's temple. The teens say goodbye and walk off. They walk through a less populated area and slow down.

"Hello creepy stalkers!" Arianna says as she turns to face the Avengers.

"How...?"Clint trails off.

"Contrary to popular belief, we aren't stupid," Percy scoffs.

"Are you gonna come with us or are we going to have to make you?" Natasha asks.

"There's no need for violence. We just need to drop our boards off at home and tell our mom and stepdad that we'll be staying at a friends house," Arianna says. The Avengers nod. the teens do as they said and rejoin the team outside.

"Where we going?" Percy asks cheerfully.

"Avengers tower," Tony says proudly.

"Are we supposed to know where that is?" Arianna asks. The team stares at them in shock.

"You've never heard of us?" Bruce asks, not arrogantly.

"I've heard of you! You're a world renowned scientist! My brothers girlfriend loves you!" Arianna exclaims. Tony makes a slight choking noise.

"I think I'm going to be sick," he murmurs. Suddenly, a little boy runs up to the group.

"Hello," Arianna says softly, crouching down to his height. Percy waves kindly at the boy.

"H-hi. You're very pretty," the boy says, shyly holding out the flower in his hand. Arianna takes it and kisses the boy's cheek.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," the boy says before running back to his mom with his cheeks a deep red.

"He was sweet," Arianna says as she stands back up.

"He also had a crush on you," Percy snickers.

"Shut up Perce. Don't think I've forgotten that time that little Lucy asked you to marry her," Arianna giggles.

"Who's Lucy?" Steve asks.

"This little girl at our summer camp who has the biggest crush on Percy," Arianna explains.

"Like you don't have the entire male population wrapped around your finger," Percy snorts. Arianna waves him off as the stop in front of a large tower.

"I'm gonna assume that this is it," Percy raises an eyebrow. Tony sighs and walks in, murmuring about living under a rock.

"Young Peter!" Thor grins as he walks into the living room of the Avengers tower. "Are you also here to interrogate the prisoners?"

"Yeah, Thor, but you can't use my real name when they get here," Peter says, taking off his mask.

"Or course," Thor nods in understanding.

"The Avengers are returning with the prisoners," FRIDAY says. Peter pulls his mask back on. Then, the rest of the Avengers walk in with two teens. They both have messy black hair, sea green eyes, and tanned skin. The girl is absolutely gorgeous. She looks as if she had walked straight out of a photoshoot. Peter was suddenly very glad for his mask as it hid the blush that blanketed his cheeks.

The twins look around in mild interest but none of the usual awe which seemed to irk Tony.

"You did not tell me that they would be children," Thor frowns.

"Hey, I'm more of a man than you," the girl says before turning to smile at him. Thor's eyes widen and he drops to his knees, drawing Percy's attention.

"Jeez. We've had people bow, but no one this buff," Percy jokes. Arianna giggles and slaps his arm before sitting on the floor indian style.

"Um, Thor?" Natasha asks.

"Do you know who they are? Oh dear Odin..." Thor mutters the last part.

"Uh, why'd you sit down?" Peter asks the girl. She looks up and smiles, causing Peter's heart to flutter.

"Looked comfortable," she shrugs. her brother snorts and looks around again.

"Annabeth would love this place," Percy mutters.

"She'd probably try to redesign it," Arianna laughs.

"You know, hostages normally don't give away names," Tony puts in.

"Oh we aren't hostages. We could easily break out. You, however, might be in danger," Arianna gives the Avengers a lazy smile.

"Please," Tony scoffs.

"She's not kidding, man of iron. The two of them could break out of here without lifting a finger," Thor says as he stands.

"Who are they?" Steve asks.

"They are the greatest warriors this world has ever known. They are famous on Asgard. They are Arianna and Perseus Jackson."