Chapter 10

"This just in, a huge alien spaceship has entered Earth's atmosphere. It seems to be heading straight for New York. It wil-" Steve turns off the tv and stands up.

"Avengers Assemble!" Steve shouts. Percy and Arianna don't know what that means. They've only had fight a few times and they've never heard that.

"What?" Percy asks.

Arianna goes for a different approach. "What the fuck does that even mean? What are we assembling? A desk? A shelf? I need to know these things!"

Peter laughs. "It basically means suit up. We're gonna fight the aliens."

Percy and Arianna nod and run to their rooms. Tony had put nano technology into their suits, so they were ready in a matter of seconds. Arianna clips her sword and daggers to her belt.

"Let's go," Percy says, as the twins walk out of their room at the same time.

"I still think we should have built a desk," Arianna says as the Avengers all arrive on scene.

"Of course you do," Steve sighs.

"I'm with mini-Jackson over there. We would make a lovely desk," Tony says.

"Excuse you!" Arianna shouts at him.

"Okay! Everybody focus. Oceania, Typhoon, Peter, Clint, and Natasha will handle things down her. Get civilians out of harm's way and be ready to fight. The rest of us will take things to sky and try to stop the invasion. Or at least slow it down," Steve instructs. Everyone nods.

"Sure thing Spangles," Tony says. Steve rolls his eyes and Tony flies him up in his suit. Wanda and Sam go up after them.

"Let's kick some alien ass," Arianna says happily.

"Careful, Cap doesn't approve of that kind of language," Clint says.

"Barton, I swear to God," Steve says. The kids laugh.

They ended up stopping the aliens with only a small amount of damage. At least they didn't destroy Shawarma.

AN: I hope y'all like this! Love you! Byyyeee!