Chapter 5

"Peter? Ari? Percy?" a girl's voice cuts through the awkward, tense silence. "Friday said that you're here."

"Hey Shuri!" Peter turns to smile at the teen girl. The classes jaws drop even further upon recognizing the name of the princess of the country that had become open to the public only recently.

"A-all right class! We have to move on," Ms. Anderson stutters.

"I don't know how you guys did it but I will out you and you will be banned from here," Flash hisses.

"Whatever floats your boat bub," Arianna says cheerfully. Flash glowers at her and storms back to the front of the group.

"Who's he?" Shuri asks, joining the group.

"An asshole," Percy rolls his eyes.

"Hi! I'm Ned," Ned butts in. MJ rolls her eyes.

"Shuri," the girl says, holding out her hand.

"MJ," MJ says bluntly as Ned shakes her head enthusiastically. Shuri nods to her and the six of them talk until the Avengers come out to talk to them.

"Shuri? Did you really leave to find Peter, Percy, and Arianna?" T'challa asks tiredly.

"Yes," Shuri says seriously. The Avengers ignore the rest of the class for a second.

"Hey Pete. Are Ned and MJ staying for dinner?" Steve asks. Peter looks at his friends.

"I don't have anything better to do," MJ shrugs.

"Sure," Ned says. "I'll tell my mom later."

"Do you prefer Italian or Mexican?" Natasha asks.

"Mexican," Ned responds instantly.

"I don't care as long as it's edible," MJ tells the assassin.

"Cool. We'll see you guys later then," Wanda smiles.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Anderson asks weakly.

"Oh! Yes. So sorry," Bruce apologises.

"I love field trips," Ned snickers.

An: Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I really don't have a plot for this story, so just suggest some things and I'll write them! Love y'all!