Kidnapping the Avatar

Mako had enough of people trying to hurt his Korra. Ever since Korra had been kidnapped by Torqlock and Amon had taken her bending away (but she got it back again, sadly), Mako couldn't help thinking Korra wasn't safe anywhere but with him. So he came up with a plan, he had put sleeping drugs into everyone dinner on the island (adding a drug to block Korra's bending), picked her up and carried Korra to the boat. Once out on the water far enough away from the city, Mako dressed Korra into a Earth kingdom dress, did her hair and makeup:

 Once out on the water far enough away from the city, Mako dressed Korra into a Earth kingdom dress, did her hair and makeup:

Think it's Korra with the skin and hair color.

She looks beautiful, thought Mako and then saw Korra was waking up. As Korra woke up, she saw Mako and also what she was wearing. Korra then remember she was drug by Mako and when she tried to bend some fire to throw at him, but nothing happen. Mako looked at Korra disappoint and said "Korra this is for your own good, your not allow to bend or be the avatar anymore, but don't worried you have me to look after you now and I know that moving to the Earth kingdom will be a great place for us to live in." After that he gave Korra some food (that had the bending block drug in it), kissed her on the lips, and left the room on the boat's bottom deck after locking the door to sail the last bit of the way to the Earth kingdom. He plan to sail the boat to a Earth kingdom duck and buy tickets to Ba Sing Se, there he would sign Korra up for a girl's finishing school and he would become a Dai Li for the Earth Queen.

Hours later he lad Korra out onto land, into a carriage that was heading towards the capital. When he saw Korra's sad face, he pulled her close and said "This is your new life Korra, this is for the best." As the carriage was being pulled toward the capital, Korra was hoping her friends and family would save her soon, as she fell asleep on Mako's lap.