Things will get better

Tris' POV: (My oc/Todoroki's little sister)

3 hours earlier

I've been hurt all my life. So I know when someone else is hurting to. The second Kaminari walked outside, I saw right through his fake smile.

Now

"Hey Jiro?" She turned around. She was one of my favorite students. She was hard core. I liked her her because she was easy to talk to. "Yeah?" She was the only person I knew really close to Denki. I mean, there was Mintea, but I don't like him. So here we are. "Do you know what's wrong with Kaminari?" She looked behind her. "I wish I knew."

Kmainari's POV:

Me and Jiro walked to my house. We stopped in front of and nice white house with a gold door. "See ya letter!" Jiro said, walking way. I waited until she was gone and then walked the other way. I walked up to my apartment. The second I walked in, I heard loud crying. I threw me bag on the floor and ran into a small room. I stopped in front of a crib. "Shhh. It's ok Ally."

(Her real name is Aika. He just likes American culture)
I picked my baby sister out of the crib

"Why did you take so long?" A voice I hated said. "I asked you a question."
Teiden.
My older brother.
"I was talking a friend." I said, trying to make my sister fall asleep. He hit the back of my head which made me hit my forehead on the crib. He did that 4 times before I put my sister down. I walked to another room, and heard loud coughing. I turned my head. "Hey! No,no, take it easy." My sister slowly sat up. "Sakura." I pushed her light yellow hair. "Did you take your pills?" I asked. She shook her head. I went over to her dresser and grabbed a bottle of pills.

"Here." I said, giving her 2 pills. She took them with water. "Thank you Denki."
My older sister said, as I put her pills in my pocket.

_____________
3 hours later

I laid on the floor in my living room. This was my life. It has been for that last...I can't even remember to be honest. "Things will get better."