Bakugo Squad, Assemble!!

Ashido's POV:

These two, were getting on my nerves. They both love each other, but wouldn't say anything! So I'm gonna do something. Kaminari is going to make the move. I know Jiro like the back of my hand, and is one thing she loves more than herself!

Music. She loves music. If she didn't have her mind set on being a hero, she would be a rockstar. No hesitation. So I was thinking that Kami could sing her a song.

I just wish I could do the same with Kirishma. But, this isn't about me. I was on my way to the park, to meet up with the guys. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't notice them screaming at me.

"Raccoon eyes! We're right here!" Bakugo shouted. "Huh? Oh! Sorry!" I said with a smile. "So, you finally thought of some thing for Denki?" Sero asked. I nodded.

"So? Spill!" Kiri said. I cleared my throat. "What's the one thing that Jiro loves then anything in the world?" I asked. "Sea food?" Bakugo asked. I looked at him. "What? No. She's allergic to seafood. Music."

"Yeah!"
"You're right."
"That's true."
"Oh."

Kaminari paused for a second. "Where are you going with this?" I put an evil smile across my face. Uraraka and Tsu say that when it comes to shipping people, I can get really intimidating.

"You're going to sing her a song!" I said, jumping up. "Are you crazy?!" Kaminari yelled.
"Maybe. Let's meet up at Bakugo's house!" I said. Kirishma laughed. "Well, you've got your mind made up."

"I think we should do what she says." Sero said, looking at Bakugo. "Whatever..."

Bakugo's POV:

I don't like these people if I'm being honest. But this girl really does have her work cut out for her. I see why Kirishma likes her now.

We headed over to my place. When we got there, we went to my room. "So, what's the concept? Love?" Sero asked. "Not just that. Everyone is going to have there part. Kami, you need to write down how you feel. Sero and Bakugo need to think of the music set. And Kiri, call the best artist you know!" She was like a real boss. She must really want this to go well.

Kirishma's POV:

Ashido wants me to get an great artist? Then I'll get her one. I've known this girl scenic 5th grade. Both of us have. I called her. She wasn't free, but I told her what she was doing and said she was on her way. This will be great!

Deku's POV:

Me, Todoroki, and Tris were hanging out, when Tris got a call. She asked for help and now we're here.

"Why do you have so much spray paint?" I asked. "Because. I wanted it, so I got it." She responded. "So, your like Ariana Grande?" Todoroki asked. "Sure. Anyway, I have about two cans of every color in the world."

"That's crazy." I said. We stopped in front of a pretty big house. I've seen it before. "Hold on...." I stared at the house. "Ahh! This is Kachaan's house!!"

"You set us up." Todoroki said. Tris nodded, and walked to the door. She was carrying to duffle bags of spray paint, so she kicked the door. Kachaan opened the door. "What the-"
Tris walked passed him, and me and Todoroki followed. "You're here!" Kirishma said. Tris smiled. "Of course I am." I dropped the bags and left. "Hi. Bye!" I yelled. "Latter." Todoroki said, following me.
I was gone.

Sero's POV:

Tris opened one of the six bags and grabbed a bottle of spray paint. "Give me a place and a picture, and your wish is my command."

"None of us can draw though." I pointed out. "Asui!" Kirishma said. Ashido called Tsu, and in about 5 minutes, she was here. Kirishma told her what to draw, and then Tsu took Kaminari and Tris to some place.

Tsu's POV:

I took Kami and Tirs to this under railway. "Can you do it here? Ribbit." Tris nodded. "Yeah." She said. She walked over to one of the walls and and felt it. "Prefect."

She took off her oxygen (the thing that helps her breath.)
She took a deep breath and smiled, like she had never taken it off. She probably hasn't. Only for seconds at a time, so she can put on her BiPAP.
Which helps her breath at night.
"I got this." She pulled a red bandana from around her pants.

"Give me an hour." Tris pulled out a spray paint bottle, and got to work. "What if this doesn't work?" Kaminari asked. "Don't worry. Ribbit. I'm sure she likes you." I said, knowing that she does. He smiled. "Thanks, ribbit."

We sat on these stools and drank soda as Tris blasted Slim Shady and spray painted while Kaminari wrote his song. "Done!" She said. Her clothes were covered in spray paint, but it looked great.

 Her clothes were covered in spray paint, but it looked great

"I'm done to." Kaminari said. "Let's head back." Tris put all of her cans back in the bag, and put her oxygen back on. Kaminari took and picture. "Ribbit. I gotta go see Uraraka. See you guys tonight."

Kaminari and Tris left, carrying three bags each. "Latter."

Kaminari's POV:

I couldn't believe that so many people were trying to help me with this. It made me feel like the worst person in the world for trying to overdose.

If wasn't for Todoroki, I would have never got this chance.

"You know I care about you." She said, breaking the silence. "Huh?" I looked up at her. "I was the one that sent Todoroki in there."

Crap, crap, crap, crap!  She saw!! "I know you hurt. I just wish you would have told me." I heard her cursing herself out under her breath.

"It's not your fault." I said.
"It is. I should have been there for you. I should have been the friend you can open up to. But I wasn't. I'm sorry." She sounded more emotionless and Todoroki.

"I'll tell you. Right now." Her eyes lit up. "Really?" I nodded. She should have been the first person I told.

So I told her everything. "And that's why I want to be a hero. My sister could die at any point because we can't pay for the things she needs.

"Wow." She still didn't have any emotion, but she was listening. I know she was. When we got back, Ashido helped me turn the words into a song and we were ready. This was it. I was going for it. And it felt good.

1110 words. Wow.