I'll tell you

Jrio's POV:

One second I'm having the best day ever, and the next, it turns into the worst. One of my best friends was dying!

How did this happen? She was spouse to get her lungs tomorrow! She was spouse to be fine. What happened?

"These are my siblings. Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Dab-uhh-Touya." Todoroki said, whipping his eyes.

"She was on the floor. We thought she was sleeping, but we couldn't find her tank. She won't wake up!" Fuyumi said, fight tears.

"We should have been watching her..." Natsuo said. Touya nodded. Todoroki just stared and then left. Me and Yayorouz went after him.

"Todoroki!" She said. He covered his face and started to cry. "I just got her back, I don't want to lose her again!" Yayorouz hugged him.

 "I just got her back, I don't want to lose her again!" Yayorouz hugged him

He cried on her shoulder. "Sorry..." He mumbled. She hugged him harder. "I'll always be here."

I watched them. How did this happen? They can't find her tank? Where could it have gone? No no one would have took it. Right?
----------------------------------------------
We were all waiting in the waiting room. Todoroki was laying on Momo's lap. Uraraka was laying on Bakugo's shoulder. Ashido was holding on to Kirishma's arm. Kaminari was in her room. I sat there next to Tsu. What happen?

Kaminari's POV:

I sat next to Tris' hospital bed. I looked at the floor, sitting on this rolly chair. "Hey?" I looked up. "Tris?!"

"Shut up. I don't want anyone else in here. And my head hurts like H, E, double hockey stick.." She said, as she slowly sat up. "Are you okay!?" I asked.

She looked at me and then flicked me off. "Yup. You're okay."

"So...what happen?" She looked at the the door. "What are y'all doing here!!?" She yelled. Everyone looked over here. "Tris!!"

Legit, everyone said that at the same time.

The doctor gave her another tank and walked out. "See you tomorrow!" She smiled. "Is there anything you want?" Natsuo asked. "Um, coffee." Fuyumi laughed. "You wanna go to Declination?" Touya asked. "Yes. Oh my god yes."

"See you at the house." Fuyumi said, walking away. "See ya tomorrow."

Tris' POV:

"Whyyyyyyyyy?!" My best friend in the whole world asked. What I did was stupid. I know. But I'm not dead.

"Toga?" My brother said. "No!"  She said, pretending to pout. "I'm sorry. Okay?" I said. "No. Not okay. Not okay." My boyfriend said, pouring a cup of patron. Who also happens to be the leader of the league of villains.

"It's over. I did what I had to do. He was my friend. Is. I would do the same for you guys." Toga's big yellow crazy eyes lit up. "Really?" I nodded. "Don't sweet talk us." Shigiaraki said, taking the shot.

They were right though. I shouldn't have done that. But I did.

Me: Hey.
Kaminari: Hey!
Me: Get everyone, and tell them to meet me at the school. K?
Kaminari: Um, sure?

"I'll be back." I said, kissing Shigiaraki on the cheek. "Don't kill yourself." Dabi shouted after me. I flicked him off as I felt the bar.

Kaminari's POV:

30 minutes later I'd say, we all got to the back of the school. "IcyHot!" Bakugo yelled. "I'm right here." She said, with her hands in her pockets.

"You wanna know what happen? Well listen up, I'll tell you."

Like it? 😎