I want to tell her

It's about to down.

Jiro's POV:

"Are you sure you're okay!?" I asked, holding Kaminari's new bandage hand. At this point, I was starting to think he was getting bullied. "I'm fine. I just cut myself on the broken mirror. That's all, you don't need to worry." He said with a smile. 
Don't worry!? Denki Kaminari, we are passed that!? 
"Okay." I said. I didn't mean it. "Just be careful, okay?" He nodded. I walked him to his house. "Bye!" I said. He waved, and then I walked into my house. When I went inside, my dad asked my if I wanted to practice. I couldn't remember the last time I played, so I said yeah. My dad played the drums and I played the guitar and sung. I made this song when I first got to UA. When I first started liking Kaminari....

Go listen to Anxiety by blackbear and FRND, I can't get the video. Sorry. Just pretend she wrote it please. 

Thank you!!

It felt good to play again with my dad. "You're getting better Kyoka." My dad said. "Yeah, your okay." I joked. "Whatever." He said, messing up my hair. "Alright you two, dinner is already." My mom called. At the dinner table, I started to think that I have the best mom in the world. My mom is really formal. But yet she doesn't make me dress up or talk different or like different things. She likes me for me. 

Kaminari's POV: (Next day, 2:17) 

We were sitting in class listening to Mr. Aizawa when the bell rung. Everyone packed up and left for last period. I was walking down the hall when I felt someone touch my arm. I jumped up. "Whoa! Chill out, it's just me." I turned around to see Tris. "Can I-can I talk to you for a minute?" 
Anything to get out of class.

Tris's POV: (My oc)

I took Kaminari to a place I used to go to all the time with Toga. It was a place that had concrete everywhere I started spray painting it when I was eight. 
I'm 16 and I'm still not done. 
It was in the middle of nowhere. "What was doing here?" Kaminari asked. I pushed him on a rock shaped like a chair. "Talk. Now." I said. "About what?" He asked. "About you! What is going on!?" I said, my voice cracking. He looked at me. "Please tell me!" I begged. "I-I can't" Then I thought about something. 

Shigiaraki.

Dabi.

Toga.

They helped me get through it "Tell Jiro."

Kaminari's POV:

"So you weren't in last period." Jiro said on our way home. "Yeah." We stopped in front of 'my' house. "See ya later." Jiro said walking away. I thought about what Tris and Todoroki said. "Hey!" I yelled before knowing what I was doing. "Yeah?" She said, turning my way. No turning back now.

I want to tell her.

"Wanna come to my house?"