𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: :)

TW: Suicide attempt, mentions of self-harm

(Y/n) has been acting weird lately. We all knew she had anxiety and depression, along with left-behind anorexia, but this was different.

When she was anorexic, she was very careful as to make sure we wouldn't find out. She would eat and be happy about it, but she would take pills to make her sick so we wouldn't know. We just assumed she was sick, which is what she wanted.

Now she wasn't hiding anything. She was obviously sick; in what way we didn't know. But there was something wrong with her now. And we were going to find out. 

++++++++++

"Hey, (y/n). Knock, knock," Mikey stared at (y/n) with anticipation as she slowly put her phone in her lap and sat up to give the jokester her full attention.

"Who's there?"

"Cargo," Mikey looked like he was about to explode from excitement.

"Cargo, who?"

"Car goes vroom, vroom!" Mikey shrieked and fell back on the couch, laughing like a madman. (Y/n) just gave a few weak chuckles and reached for her phone again.

"Wait, I have more!" Mikey reached forward and gripped (y/n)'s wrist, pulling away with a hurt look after she winces slightly.

"Are you okay?" Donnie immediately asks, going into "doctor mode". (Y/n) nodded without hesitation and holds her wrist gently as she stands up.

"I was just writing a lot yesterday and leaned on my wrist for too long; I think I'm getting carpal tunnel," she laughed slightly and made her way towards my room, closing the door behind her. She had her own room, but she was rarely ever in it anymore. She had even locked it, but hid the key, probably knowing we would've searched her room for whatever it is that was keeping her out of it. 

++++++++++

"But patrol is your thing. I don't even know how to fight, guys. I really just want to stay here," Leo and Donnie looked at each other. Lately (y/n) hadn't left the lair at all- only for school- and even then she had dropped out of all of her after-school clubs.

Leo felt the need to get her outside, even if it was for just a few hours. She needed some fresh air.

"Please, (y/n). If you do this for us, we'll leave you alone for the rest of the week," Leo's heart fell when her eyes lightened up slightly after he said that. Why was he having to bribe her to go out?

"Fine, I'll go," She stood up and went into her room to change clothes.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Leo," Donnie turned to Leo, but his brother brushed it off.

"It's fine. Nothing's going to happen." 

++++++++++

"Alright, dudette. We're here," Mikey lowered (y/n) to the water-tower ground and they all sat.

"So, you guys just sit here until something happens?" (y/n) scrunched up her nose as she stared around at the view that the city provided.

"No, we're surveying. Next, we split up and search alone," Donnie explained. Suddenly, a knife landed in the metal wall next to Leo and they all turned, alert. Mikey quickly pushed (y/n) behind him as they noticed who it was.