Chapter 6

Short note: This chapter is going to be very short.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Angin hated this.

He hated keeping a secret.

He was an open book to the others, and he preferred it that way.

He doesn't know why he's doing this.

Clutching something in his hands, he tiptoed outside and towards a small clearing a few ways away from their house, not knowing that he was being followed by two others.

He quickly and silently made his way towards a familiar-looking tree and looked around to see if he was being spied upon. He saw none.

"The coast is clear! You can come out now!" Angin said, holding out his palm on the hole on the base of the tree as if coaxing someone to come out.

Or something.

A brown-looking cat*** came out of the hole and towards his hand, to which he gently stroked its fur.

Someone cooed from behind him which made him freeze.

"Ayiee! How cute!" Daun said, sneaking a look from his shoulders.

"So this is where all our milk and fish go," Api muttered from the other side of Daun.

Angin had a look of horror in his face, but he didn't turn around.

I've been found out...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

***Cattus is brown in this comic because there are no green cats on Earth.

Okay, I'm really sorry for the short update, but this is all the contents of the #6 part of the comic. I hope you like this though.

Lovelots,

Glace, the Queen of Angst