Videos

NYC Film Studio

"So?" Natalie looked over at Finn as he walked in through reception.

"Yeah, things are cool." He replied, shrugging his shoulders and smiling.
"Okay, so we need to get you in to hair and makeup, so we can start filming at ten. We'll break for lunch at half twelve, back at filming from quarter past to three. At 3:30, we're interviewing Charles Leeman, and then we'll break for the day and leave them to shoot a few more scenes. Got that?"
"Um, yep!"
"Amazing. Let's get started." Natalie led the way to the hair and make up room, where another man was getting his powder done. Natalie left, and the man next to Finn struck up a conversation.

"Hey! I'm Josh, and you're from the... BTS crew, right?"

"Yep, that's me," Finn agreed, as the stylist behind him worked in his perm.

"Sick. What do you think so far?"

"Seems like a cool movie!"

"Yeah, it's great fun filming. The rest of the cast are a great laugh, and the sound man's a great guy too. How long are you here for?"

"I'm flying back on Christmas Eve, so... A week,"

"Cool."

There was a silence, and Josh was fully finished, so he left after thanking his makeup artist.

Time passed by in a blur, until lunchtime, and he checked his phone to see 5 texts from Piper.

Piper: Is she allowed to jump on the bed?

Piper: Grace hit her head, but is okay. Will probs have a bruise.

Piper: Do you want me to take her to McDonald's?

Piper: Where did you put the spare hotel key? We can't get out of the room.

Piper: Please reply to me when you can, I can't find the key anywhere.

Glad Grace is okay, but please say if she looks dizzy or is sick or falls and I will be back ASAP. As for key, pretty sure I left it by the door, has Grace moved it or anything? : Finn

Piper: Grace is all okay now, can barely see bruise, although she scared the life out of me. She hasn't seen the key either, although she has pulled all the covers and pillows off the beds and has now made a pillow fort.

Finn patted down his trousers, and found a rectangular square of plastic. The spare hotel key. Oops. Can I make it back to the hotel room and back in 40 minutes? He pondered, but came to the conclusion he couldn't.

Call the hotel desk and ask them to let you out, I think they can do that :Finn

Piper: Just done that, is McDonalds ok?

Yep, just don't get her a Mcflurry and a milkshake, because she's terrifying when she's had too much sugar :Finn

Piper: Noted! Thx, on way now x

Stay safe :Finn

Satisfied that Piper had everything under control, Finn ate his tuna salad sandwich at a table with Natalie, the Assistant Director whose name he couldn't remember, Josh, and Terrance, who played the scout leader in the movie.