2 : Drunk Men

Y/n POV:
It's so much cold right now. I think I will sleep outside tonight and tomorrow as soon as sun rises I will go to the other orphanage in the other city.

Author's POV :

Y/n was now roaming on the empty streets and was trying to look for a place to sleep. She saw an inn and rushed in to get a room for tonight but it cost too much. If she spent the money right now she won't have enough money to take bus tomorrow.

As she was thinking these thoughts she sat at a place behind a building to take a rest.

She drunk a few sips of water from her bottle when she saw two shadows emerge on the path.
"Well...Well look who we have here.."One of the two drunk guys spoke..
"Don't you even dare to come near me or else--"
"Or else what are you going to hit me ..hmm"the other guys said slurring. They started to come near her. One of them took her wrist and started pulling her .

"Come on ,for only one night,we can have fun"
"Shut up, I am just a 13 year old girl. Go and fulfill your needs somewhere else."
Y/n was so ready to bite him and run away when she heard a voice .

"Leave her alone.."A guy came forward and started punching them. Y/n couldn't see his face. He was wearing a mask.

"Run away -- I can't hold them for too long.."She was so frightened with all of this going on. She wanted to stay here and thank him but she had to run for her dear life again.

She started running but she heard the footsteps coming after her .The mysterious man was dealing with one of the drunk men and the other was coming after her.

She started running faster,with all the power she had in her legs..she ran into woods ..she kept on running and didn't even dare to look back. She realized that there is no voice coming from behind her and stopped.

Only when she realized that she was now in the dark woods..God knows what she is going to do now .If she went back there might be those guys standing and if she moves forward there might be some wild beasts waiting for her to become her dinner tonight.

None the less,she started running forward and then heard the sound of flowing water. She followed the noise and ended up in a beautiful place.

She then sat resting her head on the tree trunk and enjoyed the view

She then sat resting her head on the tree trunk and enjoyed the view ..Slowly the sleep took over her and she then went into the land of her dreams ..

"Mom!!where are you going don't leave me.MOM!!" shhh- don't cry .
Mom will be okay ..mom is going to come back ..here wear this bracelet ..it is going to protect you when mom is not here okay??"Mom don't go..they are going to kill me " "sorry,my girl I have to go " NOOOO!! MAMA..."

At Bangtan's dorm:

"Ya yoongi ah why are u so late??Oh- what happened to your face??Did you get in a fight?"

"Jin hyung calm down I'm okay. I went out for taking a walk but saw two guys annoying a young girl and so I kind of ...u know"

"Oh okay..so are u hurt badly??"

"No just a couple of bruises here and there..It's good that I just ran away on time."

"Well ...take a shower and sleep ..We have to go to practice early tomorrow."

"Ne hung.."