5 : Run away !!!!

I have to stop these guys ...they are a complete messs..if this continues that guy will catch me ....I took a long breath and ...
"SHUT - UPPP!!!"

It became a pin drop silence ...that a leaf falling could be heard ..Y/n was shook herself..."so ..as I was saying that I am not his daughter and I kind of need you guys' help.."

As she was explaining all of a sudden a gun shot sounded and the guy was standing just a few steps away from her... Jin looked at her and then at the guy and then again at Y/n when Y/n spoke up

"I THINK WE SHOULD RUUUNNN!!"

And once again she was running for her life but this time she was not alone ...She was with those 7 guys whom she don't know or has anything to do with them ...but she felt safe,protected and happy cause she knew if she is going to die this time there is going to be someone who is going to be sad .....

They reached the car where they hurriedly sat in. Y/n also squished herself between yoongi and taehyung and they drove away...Namjoon from the front seat spoke up after everyone caught their breaths "Why was he after you?"

Y/n not wanting to tell them the truth thought of making up an excuse as she already trusted so many people and faced the consequences.

"Well..I kind of picked things up from his shop and forgot to pay." "That's what you call shoplifting , you shoplifter" yoongi spoke. "HEY!!I'M NOT A SHOPLIFTER."y/n shouted at which yoongi only scoffed..

"Why did you call yoongi *APPA*?"hoseok asked this time.."Ah! about that..since I was in a problem and I needed you guys' attention as I screamed help for god knows how many times but you were all so busy and didn't listen to me"Hoseok nodded at her explanation after which it became quiet in the car...

Everyone was thinking something on their way back home..Taehyung especially was very happy since he found a new friend..Jimin kind of found her cute...

Yoongi was quite surprised but was trying hard not to show it...It was strange that a random girl out of nowhere calls her "APPA" but it felt so right to him...and he was finding it awkward and kind of irritating...just as he was thinking this, he felt a weight on his shoulder and when he saw Y/n was sleeping soundly on his shoulder...

"Looks like someone likes you soo much..."Taehyung spoke wriggling his eyes to which yoongi mouthed a shut up and the rest of the ride was spent making each other stay silent since the strange girl was sleeping...

It was especially hard for the bangtan family to stay quiet and when they were together no one could stop them so whenever someone said something the person next to him would always smack his neck to zip his mouth up...

"Should we wake her up?We don't know her home?"Jungkook softly spoke and jin agreed ...Yoongi slightly shook her but she started to hug him tightly "Noo-" and Jin smiled at her cuteness "Yah ! Wake up..I'm not your bed " and y/n clung onto him more tighter this time...

Jimin slightly spoke in her ear "wakey wakey" and y/n immediately shook her eyes open..Yoongi let out his breath he was holding for a long time..."see that's how you wake someone up hyung ..." And yoongi rolled his eyes...

"Where do you live sweet girl?" Jin asked her politely and y/n knew that she is in a problem again...she was only given a break from them till she takes a nap..