3 : Lost it

As if on cue,Y/n's eyes shot up. Her hands move to her wrist and she realized that she lost the bracelet her mom gave her. It was the first thing she treasured.

She thought about it for a moment and came to know that she might have lost it when that drunk man had held her wrist. She decided to look for it in the morning and somehow went to sleep again.

The next morning :

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. It was cold at that time and sun was not shining bright rather it was a dull cold morning with no element of happy sunrise.

I had to find my bracelet and then I had to go to bus station..And as I thought about it my stomach growled.
I looked through my bag and there was only a single biscuit left since I ate them at night..which meant I had to have breakfast..

I got up and started looking for a way to go out of these woods. I just went back from where I came and finally found the way out. I saw an open stall and took out my wallet to pay.

As I was paying someone pulled the wallet out of my hands and ran away. I ran after him but he really was fast. "Catch him!!He took away my money....He is a thief" I cried out but even in this large amount of people no one seemed to help me.

I went to a bench and I couldn't control it now. Tears started coming out of my eyes. I wanted to cry out loud but I couldn't ..I wanted to yell at the world out there but I couldn't. it was my second day out of the orphanage but it seemed like I stepped out from one hell to another.

Author's POV:

A guy came to Y/n and placed his hand on her shoulder " I don't know what you are going through but it's going to be alright. Have you lost your home ?"

Y/n just nodded."Do you want to go with me??" "No, it's okay..I can go back if you give me some money."The guy thought for a while and spoke up"Well..how about this you come with me and eat something and I will drop you at the bus station myself and from there you on your way and me on my way. Good??"Y/n nodded and started moving with him.

That guy brought her home and told her to freshen up. He gave her some food and went in the garden and called someone.

Y/n finished her meal and was about to come in the garden finding that guy when she heard him calling on the phone."Yes!I got a girl .Now tell me where to bring her...yea sure ..but only if you make a deal with me... Money as a result of that girl..okay ..I will bring her.."

She was now fuming with anger. She took a vase and smashed it on the floor. Y/n then grabbed a broken piece and tried to stab that guy but he pushed her back. Y/n pushed past him and once again just like before she had to run...

The guy followed her and through those streets the girl which was after a thief was now being followed by a dealer...