Mi Cha: My beautiful baby girl

Y/n POV:
What should I say?He asked me so much politely and sweetly .I don't even want to lie to him...Should I make up something...What to do? Oh god- I just want to kill myself...Okay..this last time..I'm going to lie last time and then never again..God please forgive me and here I go..

"I don't remember anything...As I was running away from that guy I fell and since then I can't remember anything..The only thing I know is that I am not from here ...I came from another city.."

"You think we are kind of stupid that whatever you will tell us, we will believe it" yoongi shouted..

"Hey yoongi! Don't scare little girl..it's okay..how about you stay at ours tonight and tomorrow we will do something..hmm?"jin spoke..

"Are you sure it's okay?I mean will you guys be alright?"to which the maknae line excitedly nodded and pulled her out...

"Hyung how can you-?" Yoongi was about to argue when jin motioned to zip his mouth up and threw away the key....

"This is how I can..Can't you see how much worried that girl is...If she can't stay here then where will she stay ,in the hotel?We don't even have money to give her so that she can at least spend her night...poor girl..."

Namjoon agreed with jin and they all went in the house...

All of the maknae line was sitting in the living room asking Yn some questions...
"So you fell from the stairs??" Taehyung spoke and Yn nodded.." And you forgot everything.."Yn again nodded too tired to deal with the excited boy...

"WOW- That's must be amazing right??...one moment you know everything and then you don't even remember anything..so then you don't even remember your name, right?"
And then y/n realized that he is right and then y/n again nodded her face this time with some hurry and worry..

"Aww! Don't be sad we will give you a name" Jimin said .."Ummm-how about fluff" " Yah- that's not a name..let's call her kimchi"V said."hyung!that's not a name too. How about bubble..."Jungkook spoke ..

Jin heard what the commotion was about from kitchen and told the boys to stop fighting.." We are going to call her Mi Cha"
The boys all agreed and Yn kind of found this name cute ..
"By the way I'm taehyung!!"taehyung introduced himself quite excitedly and then the rest of the guys introduced themselves to her ..

" okay!! Everyone off to bed .."

"But where will mishhi sleep.."V spoke..." oh about that she will sleep on yoongi's bed and he will sleep in the couch in living room.."
"Okkkay..mishhi let's go.." Jk said.

"What's with mishhi?" Jimin asked both of them to which that they replied that it's a nickname...

(If y'all are thinking that in which room they will sleep then since this is before their debut which means that they all have bunk beds in one large room..now don't fight me..)