chapter one

-
Ochakos POV
--

My alarm clock blares in my ear, luckily im already awake. I shut it off and get up, walking to my closet. I sigh as I put my uniform on. A lot has happened our first year, Bakugou getting kidnapped, kirishima, deku, momo, todoroki, and iida going to find them. We got dorms after that. We still have them, even in second year. I sigh and walk downstairs, still lost in thoughts. I grab a cereal bar and mindlessly eat it. I wish bakugou and kirishima could have a strong relationship with me...

I keep on walking, bumping into something. I look up to see an ash-blonde boy looking down at me. "Tsk- watch where your going round-face!" He yells, grabbing one of my shoulders tightly, his other hand raised in a position of a punch. I close my eyes tightly and step back, closing my fists in front of my face, ready for the impact.

"Yo, Bakubro!" I hear from behind me. Bakugou let go of me, lowering his arm. His face softens as i look behind me. I see a red-haired someone coming twords us. I sigh in relief, smiling at kirishima. "Were you gonna hurt her?" He asks bakugou. Bakugou shakes his head, crossing his arms. "I was just intimidating her" he says flatly as he looks at me.

Kirishima sighs as he ruffles my hair, causing me to blush slightly. Bakugou hugs him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. My heart breaks. The two people I like... are dating eachother...

"Im sorry Eiji-" he mumbles as kirishima sighs. "Say that to Uraraka, you scared her" he defends, trying to get out of his grasp. Bakugou lets go of him and turns to me. "Im sorry roun-" he says, kirishima cutting him off. "Uraraka" kirisima clarified. "Right- im sorry, u-Uraraka-"

-
Katsuki's POV
--

Beep Beep Beep

I groan and wake up, throwing my alarm clock across my dorm. I groan and get up, walking to my closet and putting my uniform on. I grumble and walk downstairs. I walk outside when someone bumps into me.

I look down. Tsk- its pink cheeks. "Tsk- Watch where your going round-face!" I yell, grabbing her shoulder and lifting my arm up in a position of a punch. I wasnt going to hurt her, of course, just startle her. She takes a step back, her hands in front of her face. Tsk- pathetic. Shes still adorable.

"Yo, Bakubro!" I hear. I look up, sure enough, its that handsome read head. I let go of floaty, looking at Kirishima. "Were you gonna hurt her?" He asks. I shake my head and cross my arms. "I was just intimidating her." I say flatly as i look at floaty.

Eiji ruffles her hair and she blushes slightly. I tsk at this and hug eiji, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Im sorry Eiji-" I mumble as he sighs. "Say that to Uraraka, you scared her" he defends as he tries to get out of my grasp. I let him down and turn to pink cheeks. "Im sorry rou-" Eiji cuts me off. "Uraraka" he clarifies. I sigh. "right- Im sorry U-Uraraka."

She seemed to be taken aback by the fact that i called her by her name. Her face was red. Pathetic. I sighed and walked off. Eiji quickly followed after, waving at her.

--
Lunch time, Eijirou's POV
---

I pulled Katsuki aside when it was lunch, pulling him to the roof. He looked confused and stopped. "What the hell!? Where are you taking me!?" He yelled, furring his eyebrows. I press my fingers against his lips to shush him. "That isnt manly, katsu" I say. This makes him blush, causing me to laugh and drag him up the stairs.

Once we got to our spot on the roof, i sit down, katsu doing the same in front of me. We both sigh as we look at each other, full fledged bromance over here.

He smiles a bit as he cups my face in his hand. "What did you want to talk about?" He asks as he pulls me onto his lap. I blush a bit, of course. I look up at him and kiss his cheek. "Ya'know how Uraraka has been crushing on us for a while?" I ask as he smirks and nods. I think he gets my idea.

"You want her to join in?" He asks me as i nod. I knew we've both been falling for her, why wouldnt we let her in? He smiles and places a soft kiss on my lips. We smile at each other and eat lunch silently.