chapter two

-
Ochakos POV
--

After lunch, i walk to the classroom with Izuku and Tenya. They seem to sense that something was off about me. "Uraraka~san? Are you okay?" Izuku asks as I quietly nod my head. Tenya shakes his head. "You've been awfully quiet during lunch- there has to be something wrong" he says tensely as he always does.

I sigh slightly and shake my head. "No, really, I'm fine" I say as i open the door to the classroom. I sit down at my desk, Kirishima walking up to me. I look up at him and nod, waiting for him to say something. "Hey, Uraraka~san, meet Katsu and me under the cherry blossom tree after school" he says as he walks away, causing me to blush a bit.

-
Katsuki's POV
--

I wait under the dumb cherry tree with Eiji. I groan slightly. "When's that floaty bish coming?" I ask as he flicks my forehead. "Shes coming, wait for her." He said as round face ran up the hill, panting once she got up. "I'm... Here!" She exclaims as she pants, her hands on her knees. "See? Told ya! Anyways, Uraraka, what we wanted" he says as I cut him off. "We want to date you" i say flatly as she blushes hard. Pathetic.

"I- you- us!?" She stammers like a fucking loser. "Yeah! You gonna fucking join us or not!?" I exclaim, like a fucking tsundere. Gosh why am i like this dammit!!!

"I-I'll join you guys!" She exclaims as she pulls us into a hug. I just blush, Eiji wrapping his arms around me.

(A/N: Ya yeet. Ya girls Here. Quick note, imma update this every two days, Sunday's not included. So yeah be prepared for that lol. Gimmie tips. Anyways, mochi luvs you! Goobyeeee)