One.

I felt a pit in my stomach . Sound ceased to exist . The air felt cooler than usual and yet I could not breathe . I knew I was panicking . It was all collapsing in front me , running away from me or maybe I was driving it away . Maybe this time I was the one trying to hammer the nail .

                                                                                      ***

He told me that he wanted to get serious about "us". He loved the evenings which we spent on the balcony together , giggling our time away , strumming our guitars and singing our songs. He loved walking with me , mile after mile , exploring me , discovering me . And I loved it too . I loved sneaking up on him just to rub my palms on his soft , chiselled cheeks , to rest my head against his broad shoulders and to just inhale his scent , as I felt all my worries go away . He reassured me somehow , gave me a sense of security when all we did was live an uncertain life . He was a singer working his way to the top in this incredibly harsh industry and I on the other hand made my living strumming the blessed Guitar . We managed to pay our rents and survive but I enjoyed it . This was different . All of a sudden things became scary but what I hated the most was the look on his face when he stood up to reach the door. The door to my single-room flat .

I never knew that my answer would have such an effect on him . It was painful watching him clench his jaws denying himself the emotion of misery and heart break. He was never at one with his emotions , with his feelings and in spite of this he had the courage to tell me . I guess it was time for me to cross my hurdles too , to embark on a new journey.

                                                                                           ***

I punched his fingers enclosing the brass handle earning myself a surprised stare and a shot at redemption. I pulled him by his shirt and pressed my lips on him carelessly , smearing him with my urgency . His palms engulfed  my jaws as he bit my lower lip and nibbled his  way down to my neck sighing in excitement  and ecstasy  . He brushed his hands down my back and slid underneath my mini skirt cupping my ass and  went on to pull down my wet panty till my knees .

I smiled at him and he smiled back . We knew exactly what we wanted to do . I touched his lips with my index finger and crept down feeling his chest , to his navel and then his manhood .

Noah caressed my ass and bit my earlobe in anticipation. In return , I looked him in the eyes while I pulled down his trousers and tugged his cock roughly . He moaned when I pulled his cock like that and I loved it . He lifted me by my waist as I wrapped my arms around him ,with  my nails digging into his back sheathed by a soft cotton shirt . He fucked me while standing against the door as I managed to wrap my legs around his waist . He thrust his cock hard and fast as I tried coping with the raw strength . Getting fucked like that gave me a thrill which was addictive .

I pulled his hair from the back of his head and nibbled at his jawline prompting him to place me on the bed . Before he realized , I used the grip I had with my legs and rolled on top him resting on top of his chest with my hands.  I placed my pussy right above his erection and wiggled my butt . He held  my thigh and tried to continue only to be slapped mercilessly  across his face . He disengaged looking at me with lusty eyes and desperation . I sat on his manhood accepting his impressive size and I moved in a circular motion . He started caressing my clitoris as I rode him , taking down one wall after another .

Noah growled  as he lost patience . He lifted me and placed me below him while spreading my long , slender legs far apart. Our fingers interlocked as he bent down to kiss me. He broke the kiss sighing as he was close . He fucked me with raw intensity . Suddenly I felt my orgasm building up . I must have lost track during our escapade . He noticed the look on my face and rubbed his fingers along my bud . Just as I was about to climax , Noah thrust his cock and held his blessed organ inside me as I moved my hips in pleasure . I felt him press my breasts from above my thin , synthetic blouse . Gods ! I felt myself  erupt in a series of spasms , each spasm better than the one before . I arched my hips and screamed with satisfaction. I was panting when I felt him pick up pace . I tapped him on his waist gently as it was my way of saying , " Time for a blowjob champ ! "
He stood on the floor and breathed heavily . Lying down on the bed , I held his organ and twirled my tongue just around his tip . He growled in relief  as I played around with his shaft making him cum hard . Silence reigned again , only this time I was happier , we were happier .
                              ***

We lied down looking at the whitewashed ceiling , sweaty after all the action but more importantly excited about a new beginning .

" The only impossible journey is the one which you never begin . " - Tony Robbins.