//one\\

*Hannah POV*
"Hannah...Hannah...wake up!" I heard someone whisper. It was my sister Beca. I put my pillow over my head.

"Okay, get up." Beca took the pillow away and hit me. She opened my laptop and played some song as loud as she could.

"Agh! Alright...I'm up!" I got up and walked over to our bathroom. Someone was already in there. I heard singing. Ugh, Jesse. I would be really annoyed with Beca's boyfriend, except he is kinda hot but him and Beca are in college.

"Jesse! Hurry up!" I yelled. Jesse just sang over me.

I groaned and walked back into my room. It was the first day of school today. I was an 8th grader now. I picked out a white shirt and denim capris. I pulled out my white converse and put all my clothes together.

"Hannah? Come here!" Beca called from her room. I walked down the hall and approached Beca's room.

"Yes?" I asked, standing in the doorway.

"Come here. Come sit down." She patted the bed next to her.

"What?" I groaned.

"So today...is your first day of 8th grade." Beca smiled.

"Ew..."

"Well, I think you should do something with your singing talent." Beca smiled.

"My what?"

"Oh come on, Hannah! We all know you can sing." Beca smiled.

"I don't sing." I crossed my arms.

"JESSE!" Beca yelled.

Jesse walked into the room only wearing jeans.

"Do you think Hannah should do something with her singing talent of hers?" Beca asked Jesse.

"Her what?" Jesse said, then winked at me. He was trying to get me out of this, so that he could get out of this. Beca glared at Jesse.

"Okay! Okay! Yes Hannah, you should do something with your 'singing talent'." Jesse used air quotes. Beca looked at me and smiled. I looked back at her, then Jesse, then her, the Jesse.

"Fine." I said at last.

"Alright! They are gonna have auditions for the A Capella groups at your school in a few days! I have looked into it and I think you should join the Belle's!" Beca smiled.

"Wow. You looked into it. I frowned.

"Oh come on! Don't you want to join something, so you could have a relationship like me and Jesse." Beca got up and hugged Jesse. He kissed her and they ended up kissing.

"You guys disgust me." I groaned and walked back to my room. I quickly put all my clothes on and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on because I don't want to smell like crap.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. My dad honked the horn from the garage.

"HURRY UP HANNAH! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" My dad yelled. I sighed and grabbed my backpack. I ran out to the garage and jumped into the passenger seat.

"So are you ready for your first day of 8th grade?" My dad asked excitedly.

"No." I frowned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because school is boring!"

"Well, this year you get to pick your elective so pick something fun." My dad smiled.

"I think I wanna do what Beca did." I said. Beca was really good at mixing the songs together and all that stuff and she showed me how to do some of it and it was awesome!

"Well, your school does have is own radio station." My dad said.

"Really?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." He put down his coffee and switched the radio on.

"Levi Rason here! I hope you are all getting ready for your first day of school! See you all soon!" Levi said through the radio. Levi was a 12th grader. Our district is actually really weird. Our schools have weird grades. Elementary is 1st-4th. Middle school is 5th-7th. High school is 8th-12th. Yeah. I know it's weird.

As we got to school, my dad sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Have fun at school today, but not too much fun." He smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm not Beca." I laughed. I picked up my backpack and got out of our car. My dad drove off. I looked around at the school. None of my friends from middle school were going here. I lived on the other side of town, and I only got to go to that middle school because my dad works there.

"Hi there!" A perky blonde comes up behind me.

"Um hi?" I say.

"You must be an 8th grader." She says with a fake smile.

"Yeah." I said.

"What locker will you be at?" She asks.

"Umm." I pull my new schedule out of my pocket, "316."

"Okay, so what you're gonna do is-" I couldn't here the rest of what she was saying because a car pulled up next us.

"WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE!" A guy sang. He popped his head out from the back seat, "THERE'S NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE!" He pointed at me. I raised one eyebrow and he nodded, "BECAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!" He sang and his car drove off. He looked like he could be in my grade probably. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Here is your map! We will have elective sign-ups today during your homeroom!" The perky blonde handed me a map then walked off.

I walked over to my locker and opened it up. I put my heavy backpack on the ground and pulled out all my textbooks. I set everything up and then used a magnet to put a picture of Beca and I on the locker door. I closed my locker and pulled my backpack onto my back. It was much lighter. I leaned into my locker and looked around. I pulled out my schedule and map. It said that all grades each had their own locker row. I turned around. I slammed my face into a locker door. Great. My first day of school and I'm already injured.